Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
Corruption is actually your player level. The more corruption you have, the weaker you are. It's an inverse to normal leveling. You gain a small amount of exp (corruption) per battle and a large amount when defeated, hence why you level up when losing.
Horniness is just MP (your magic points or whatever you want to call it)...I think the magic skills use it...
I know this just because I went through the game in MV itself to see how it's all put together.
I thought the mana was “lewdness”? I’m talking about the number in the bottom left of the pause screen. It goes up by two if you leave a maiden having sex or down two if you rescue her. I think its default value is 1000.
1636486188530.png

Last edited:

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
I thought the mana was “lewdness”? I’m talking about the number in the bottom left of the pause screen. It goes up by two if you leave a maiden having sex or down two if you rescue her. I think its default value is 1000.
View attachment 1492881
Oh. Not sure what it's implementations are in game, but in MV that's actually currency. Maybe it's meant to be a morality thing but they've called it "horny" instead?

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
so uh... Did someone managed to go further than tentacle area? I explored the shit out of it, but the only exit i found is leading back to the town. Or more like instantly teleports you there.
Edit. Also some strange shiny thingy in a center of a dark room, surrounded by some purple tiles. Interactable. Looks likein text there's a hint thatI should find something... But what exactly?

Last edited:

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
when you are pregnant from losing to latex how do you give birth?
also, what do you do with the free dlc?
birth skill will appear in skills menu.
Dunno about dlc tho. previously it supposed to add more resources like images and such... But idk if it still works
Edit. About what to to with it... Drop it in the game folder or more specifially - into the right folders... Can't say much more as i'm not using it

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
so uh... Did someone managed to go further than tentacle area? I explored the shit out of it, but the only exit i found is leading back to the town. Or more like instantly teleports you there.
Edit. Also some strange shiny thingy in a center of a dark room, surrounded by some purple tiles. Interactable. Looks likein text there's a hint thatI should find something... But what exactly?
I made it further. It's a bit tricky. Since the stuff is WIP I think ZXC hasn't finished the hints on that part of it, since it's a puzzle involving going to certain locations. The tentacle region is a bit of a maze so I think I stumbled on it by accident. It involves the area filled with the semen puddles & the pool with trees. Possibly another thing.
Also, that enemy you fought on the way to the town exit is a secret thing that requires finding two more hidden enemies like it.

Sep 20, 2021
I have seen many people having difficulty trying to exit the boss rooms and go to the next area so I will provide pictures of where you go to advance to the next area, the entrance to the tentacle cave is behind the first boss. You can also just leave without killing the boss. Surrendering to the boss triggers special scenes. There are only three transformation stages per boss and the changed appearance is just cosmetic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nikichi05

Hmeh

Feb 27, 2019
I made it further. It's a bit tricky. Since the stuff is WIP I think ZXC hasn't finished the hints on that part of it, since it's a puzzle involving going to certain locations. The tentacle region is a bit of a maze so I think I stumbled on it by accident. It involves the area filled with the semen puddles & the pool with trees. Possibly another thing.
Also, that enemy you fought on the way to the town exit is a secret thing that requires finding two more hidden enemies like it.
If you can share any other details, like at least what's the name of the part you reach tentacle boss, or the tentacle map walkthrough, i can get to the adventurers camp that lets you go to the forst, but i can't find 2nd boss or move to slime area. In the area right before that camp, in the upper part of the map I can see an opening with lights but i can't go through it.

EDIT: Okay, i believe i found how. At a tentacle area when you see a nun you will have an opening that is guraded by 3 monsters with tails, after you defeat them and enter the cave at the right end you will see a shiny prompt about jumping over a chasm. you have to interact with 2 shiny items on the map, one is in the map that has some wood and it's in the middle of it, another is on the level just before the secret forest exit. Once you get both return to the map with nuns and go into the cave. It should say tentacle quest 4 and you can then jump over

Last edited:
Reactions: drannoc and Zenix

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
If you can share any other details, like at least what's the name of the part you reach tentacle boss, or the tentacle map walkthrough, i can get to the adventurers camp that lets you go to the forst, but i can't find 2nd boss or move to slime area. In the area right before that camp, in the upper part of the map I can see an opening with lights but i can't go through it.

EDIT: Okay, i believe i found how. At a tentacle area when you see a nun you will have an opening that is guraded by 3 monsters with tails, after you defeat them and enter the cave at the right end you will see a shiny prompt about jumping over a chasm. you have to interact with 2 shiny items on the map, one is in the map that has some wood and it's in the middle of it, another is on the level just before the secret forest exit. Once you get both return to the map with nuns and go into the cave. It should say tentacle quest 4 and you can then jump over
yep... GL getting into demons territory now

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
the way i do it is instantly getting defeated after entering tentacle zone, then just go right all the way until you see the boss (the 2nd map after you lose the exit is actually a 1 tile passage south after you reach the end to the east).

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
If you mean getting past the elves who always send you back, you can just move in between them and go to the demon area.

Problem is getting further, found 2 notes and a talisman or necklace or something, but no idea where to go now after exploring all the houses.

Also a weird glitch now that when I get defeated, I get sent back to the beehive everytime,.

Last edited:

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Is anybody else having a bug where they start the game and it just instantly skips to the end of the game with korumaru in the church?

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
if things are like the download page says it is this is the 11-07 update which was public on he/she/it site

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
So just came back to this after a while, before I download this, anyone can tell me if the translation has gotten better or is it still same ole barely legible?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes