ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Okay, I've tried the Mega, Nopy and Pixeldrain downloads (Anonfile doesn't agree with me) and they don't seem to contain the game? The downloads have a zip file full of what looks like all the art assets for the game, but not the actual program to run the actual game. Not sure what happened exactly, but as a result all I can do is admire the art, which just makes me want to play the game more. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Coni2345

Aug 3, 2018
Heya, i was curious how i could get back to town in this game. I've seem to just be going forward but i cannot get back to town :/

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
is it just me, or in this remake it's missing the blowjob/face-fuck grab CG when the enemies grab her sometimes?

I'm almost sure that in the old versions there's this scene and it was my favourite

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is it just me, or in this remake it's missing the blowjob/face-fuck grab CG when the enemies grab her sometimes?

I'm almost sure that in the old versions there's this scene and it was my favourite
While I haven't played this version in a while, from what i remember it only has vaginal and nipple (with breast expansion) sex in the battles.

• Sad
Reactions: RossoX

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
While I haven't played this version in a while, from what i remember it only has vaginal and nipple (with breast expansion) sex in the battles.
The game normally has oral, anal, vaginal, and nipple fuck (this one requires breast expansion first).
So if oral is missing suddenly, it's likely a bug. One thing you can try is reinstalling the game but actually erasing the game and replacing instead of simply overwriting files (the save folder is in the www folder if you want to backup your saves).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The game normally has oral, anal, vaginal, and nipple fuck (this one requires breast expansion first).
So if oral is missing suddenly, it's likely a bug. One thing you can try is reinstalling the game but actually erasing the game and replacing instead of simply overwriting files (the save folder is in the www folder if you want to backup your saves).
Thanks for the reply.
I didn't express myself properly; it's not a bug and there is also a oral CG, but what I meant to say is that the previous face fuck CG is not in the remake, it's a different version and I definitely prefer the old one.
The hands holding Raven's head, her annoyed expression and the penis instead of tentacle is a much better scene of face fuck in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The new CG is better draw and more polished of course, but as I said for the position I prefer the old one, it would be nice to have it in the remake as well.

Reactions: dajj

hieunormal

Dec 20, 2018
can you guys help me at corrupting 10 or 20 girls for the boss, when they sent me to a small village, there's just like 4-5 girls there

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can you guys help me at corrupting 10 or 20 girls for the boss, when they sent me to a small village, there's just like 4-5 girls there
You get the maidens as items (2 from each one in fact), and can repeat the collection run as many times as you want until you have enough. Or go fight enemies / rescue the random girls in each map to collect them, it's literally the maiden item you get from some fights.

Also, about the previous post regarding the oral sex attack by enemies, I double checked and the last version I had downloaded before yesterday didn't have the oral sex, it was just older than I remembered (from January). So it was added to Remake at some point in the last 5ish months. RossoX if you really want the older version images, you could copy them in and rename them to names used in the remake version for those images. It'd be a massive pain, might have the wrong image sizing, and could have issues since Remake uses image layers instead of full images, but it's possible to do.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Just downloaded latest version from pixeldrain, there is no exe in the folder. Downloaded to old ass win7 laptop without antivirus, wtf?
Edit: Ok, I read previous post, and found other link. Still, links on main page should be deleted to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

Kronk101

Jan 1, 2021
Just downloaded latest version from pixeldrain, there is no exe in the folder. Downloaded to old ass win7 laptop without antivirus, wtf?
Edit: Ok, I read previous post, and found other link. Still, links on main page should be deleted to avoid confusion.
where is the link?

ChromeMantis

Dec 22, 2017
Sometimes i have massive lag, and when i go in fight they dissapear, but sometimes no, can someone help , how to get rid of this?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the gun alley in the alien zone? I try corrupting myself with the black and green alien suit, but it still triggers the gunfire.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to get past the gun alley in the alien zone? I try corrupting myself with the black and green alien suit, but it still triggers the gunfire.
You just need to get lucky and pass cuz i don't think you'll be able to disable that.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes