RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm only missing 3 for my own. Hereafter a capture for items after "Zonko's outfit jacket only" (don't know which one you are missing).

Concerning the others, there is -for instance- a reference to an "Orb of destruction" and an "Orb of Recovery" in items.json. Are they concerned ? I don't know ...
View attachment 812818

*** Edit ***

Apparently, the one missing between the Guard MAX and the Magical Contraceptive is the "Circlet of Silence", though I don't know where to find it.
View attachment 812830

*** Edit 2 ***

Confirmed, the 2 missing items after the Monster Ore Grade 1 are the 2 orbs specified above. And I don't know neither how to get them.
View attachment 812836
Thanks for the info. The last one is the left entry on the bottom row of the list, beside the Mantle.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the info. The last one is the left entry on the bottom row of the list, beside the Mantle.
Do you mean the "Prostitution T-Shirt Only" (see my first capture in my former post) ? If yes, I'm not quite sure but I think I've got it when talking to the mayor (i.e. old man in the house in the middle of the village) after the end of the game.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Do you mean the "Prostitution T-Shirt Only" (see my first capture in my former post) ? If yes, I'm not quite sure but I think I've got it when talking to the mayor (i.e. old man in the house in the middle of the village) after the end of the game.
That was it. It took a couple of time talking to the old man outside in the street, the one that talks about clothes mysteriously falling off. The Prostitution T-Shirt Only finally showed up in my inventory and in the book.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I'm only missing 3 for my own. Hereafter a capture for items after "Zonko's outfit jacket only" (don't know which one you are missing).

Concerning the others, there is -for instance- a reference to an "Orb of destruction" and an "Orb of Recovery" in items.json. Are they concerned ? I don't know ...
View attachment 812818

*** Edit ***

Apparently, the one missing between the Guard MAX and the Magical Contraceptive is the "Circlet of Silence", though I don't know where to find it.
View attachment 812830

*** Edit 2 ***

Confirmed, the 2 missing items after the Monster Ore Grade 1 are the 2 orbs specified above. And I don't know neither how to get them.
View attachment 812836
Yeah, can’t find those too..

Someone please tell me if you get to kill that piece of shit creep?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
||As much to my disappointment too, Latia married him in the ending.||
well guess ill stop playing then. game would have been so much better if it was like Contamination where the MC kills the guy doing the stuff to her and she then goes to have sex with the main girls while corrupting them. should have given Latia a futa cock and had her do that sort of thing

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Good job on the translating on this one, I went back through it with Translator ++ and caught a few things that needed to be translated, but not many ( mostly just discriptions, and name info and such ). Fixed them for my own game play.

Great job on using adult language too when doing your translating, so many translators seen to avoid using colorful metaphors, but for me they add a lot to the immersion as the nasty talk is what you would expect from a forced submission, especially if they had just had to fight you to get to that point, and were probably pretty darned angry at you.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
well guess ill stop playing then. game would have been so much better if it was like Contamination where the MC kills the guy doing the stuff to her and she then goes to have sex with the main girls while corrupting them. should have given Latia a futa cock and had her do that sort of thing
Yeah I have to admit the ending in I think it was "Petite Goddess Emily" allowed me in the end to punish the most offensive abuser's of my body.

This ones end was rather kind of not so good I think, felt actually kind of stupid to me.

EDIT >> the free roam after end was sort of cool though. which you get in most other [shoku] games.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I haven't played it yet but damn the mosaics from the screenies look larger than those from previous Shoku games. Regardless, here we go!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I haven't played it yet but damn the mosaics from the screenies look larger than those from previous Shoku games. Regardless, here we go!
I would not let that phase me, the male genitals are the only thing blurred mostly ( the vag takes a few hits, but sense its normally filled, it is not so noticeable ), ( I guess the Japanese Hate the male genitals with a passion..LOL)

anyway I thought this one had some of the best quality animations I have seen from Shoku.

My only complaint is probably with some of the story line, and that only at the end. It is a very good Shoku game for sure. [If you like Shoku games]

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I would not let that phase me, the male genitals are the only thing blurred mostly ( the vag takes a few hits, but sense its normally filled, it is not so noticeable ), ( I guess the Japanese Hate the male genitals with a passion..LOL)

anyway I thought this one had some of the best quality animations I have seen from Shoku.

My only complaint is probably with some of the story line, and that only at the end. It is a very good Shoku game for sure. [If you like Shoku games]
Yeah this was actually really good. The censorship was barely noticable (nothing like the screenshots). Seems weird to moan about the story in a Shoku game but I do see what everone is talking about. Still - well worth playing.

Massive props to the translator. Excellent job.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

bubdup

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a way to translate the speech bubbles? since most of the game is MTL, only the speech bubbles in the battles remain untranslated.
Not sure if its just me that only see it like that.

Reactions: alasad

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to translate the speech bubbles? since most of the game is MTL, only the speech bubbles in the battles remain untranslated.
Not sure if its just me that only see it like that.
The speech bubbles are part of the pictures in things like the pervert attacks, so a translation would have to be manually created and added to the image or to an existing or new dialog.

I don't know how difficult that would be.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I played it, and finished it. I opens up some new stuff & also mentions a new secret dungeon anyone know were that is by chance?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I played it, and finished it. I opens up some new stuff & also mentions a new secret dungeon anyone know were that is by chance?
Dunno if what you mean is the one below the Well, been a while since I played this so can't remember correctly.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes