RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
well it is causing me issues, using software to actually keep a history of and copy paste's and this game now destroyed the entire history of it in a few minutes, and just closing the window does not stop it from constantly copying the ingame text for no reason, so while I would like to try out the game I need a way to properly stop it from copying texts non-stop
well, apparently someone is looking out for ya, check 2 posts above me.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Removed Cliplogger from the game. It isn't really needed when a game is in english. If you want it gone too just replace your files with what i've attached.

Thank you very much.

BTW, only once script file is modified (i.e. "plugins.js" in www/js) in fact: you might eventually want to change your own attachment (but that's only a suggestion of mine).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you very much.

BTW, only once script file is modified (i.e. "plugins.js" in www/js): you might eventually change your own attachment.
I'm aware of that. however, I had removed the cliplogger.exe and the clipboard js file too. It was easier for users who aren't as tech savy to just replace the entire folder then ask people to go in and delete the right files too. I made it as simple as possible. Would most people be able to figure it out with instructions? sure but I would rather not get pinged constantly with questions.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm aware of that. however, I had removed the cliplogger.exe and the clipboard js file too. It was easier for users who aren't as tech savy to just replace the entire folder then ask people to go in and delete the right files too. I made it as simple as possible. Would most people be able to figure it out with instructions? sure but I would rather not get pinged constantly with questions.
OK, understood.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Might want to keep cliplogger as backlog. Some text goes away too fast without confirmation(it had confirmation in the MTL version). Other than that translation seems great.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Nothing new, just a better translations. I haven't tried it so I can't stand by saying it is better. besides better is subjective. It is apparently not an MTL now at least.
Hewhocumsbynight actually translated Delia and Milk by Shoku as well, so I can personally attest to the quality of his works.

Reactions: Silentce

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
This one is easily the best Shouko game in terms of art and animation, and the absolute *worst* in terms of gameplay. Very linear. Very easy. And the endgame content is a single scene of prostitution for each girl, so you can grind their prostitution level to 100 (for no reason, aparently). It's also very shory on content: the vast majority os scenes seem to be battle related, not actuall scenes. All in all, unless you specifically want another Shouko art-style game, it's not worth it.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know where to find the h-list event #38?

Edit: Nvm, I found it. In the dungeon under the town, the last floor area on the first level, the double rape demon stand. I mistakenly thought they were the same as the double rape demons on the lower level and was just killing them rather than let them ero-attack first.

Now I just need to find four items. Two just after the monster ore grade 1, one between the Guard MAX and the Magical Contraceptive, and one at the bottom after Zonko's outfit jacket only.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know where to find the h-list event #38?

Edit: Nvm, I found it. In the dungeon under the town, the last floor area on the first level, the double rape demon stand. I mistakenly thought they were the same as the double rape demons on the lower level and was just killing them rather than let them ero-attack first.

Now I just need to find four items. Two just after the monster ore grade 1, one between the Guard MAX and the Magical Contraceptive, and one at the bottom after Zonko's outfit jacket only.
I'm only missing 3 for my own. Hereafter a capture for items after "Zonko's outfit jacket only" (don't know which one you are missing).

Concerning the others, there is -for instance- a reference to an "Orb of destruction" and an "Orb of Recovery" in items.json. Are they concerned ? I don't know ...
capture.png

*** Edit ***

Apparently, the one missing between the Guard MAX and the Magical Contraceptive is the "Circlet of Silence", though I don't know where to find it.
capture2.png

*** Edit 2 ***

Confirmed, the 2 missing items after the Monster Ore Grade 1 are the 2 orbs specified above. And I don't know neither how to get them.
capture3.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes