RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
oof. i tried to play this. even tho i told myself im gonna wait for a proper translation. but some people here said the MTL isnt actually that bad, so whatever, i tried it.

and as always, i was disappointed. the MTL is trash, just like any other MTL. its unplayable , atleast for me. 60-70% of the menu isnt translated. the dialogue isnt edited at all, lots of text makes no sense. unable to fap to this. as always, MTL baited me. i really wish MTL would have its own subforum or somehting, so i stop getting baited into trying this, and instead simply will never notice it at all.

still tho, no offense to the "translator" . he just "translated" this for people who dont care about any of this, and just want something thats not in moon runes. i can understand that, so more power to them. but i wish there was a proper translation for people like me who actually care about the text more than the CG.
I just finished a full translation - and I didn't use a machine to translate. Give it another try, you might like it better now.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
normally it's used as a translation tool, completely optional so you can freely close it without causing any issues.
well it is causing me issues, using software to actually keep a history of and copy paste's and this game now destroyed the entire history of it in a few minutes, and just closing the window does not stop it from constantly copying the ingame text for no reason, so while I would like to try out the game I need a way to properly stop it from copying texts non-stop

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So it's MTL? I feel like this is something that doesn't need to be forgotten where it says "Language" considering there is no tag for it.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes