RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's one of those Lose to see the H-scene?
So from following the Shoku forumla as well as what I have read about the game I think it is more of a you progress through the story and get corrupted as you go along. Virginity loss is scripted, and after about halfway through the game monsters can rape you while in battle, I don't know about GOR but I believe that most of the scenes are going to be part of the story (or possibly optional) with major scenes being tied to events you need to complete to finish the game. I can almost guarantee all the girls virginity loss will be tied to events in some way. Could be wrong since I never got through the whole game (played a little bit with text hooking to see how it went.)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Side note I did a visual audit of the games code and the translation seems to be Okay? Some of the wording is weird as you would expect however to me it looked fine on the surface and there was no weird bullshit like missing japanese characters and such. Now the untranslated portions are understandable. RPGM MV has parts that you cannot translate with T++ you MUST use the engine. So to be fair to this translator if they didn't own RPGM MV they couldn't of translated those parts (like the menu option) unless they knew where to look or had RPGM MV to find it easily. I say easily but it can still be a bitch to find. Lucky for you all I do have RPGM MV and I will just go in and try and fix the untranslated parts because I live for this shit. Fixinig your broken MTLs is my kink apparently lol.

Edit: So fun stuff, the game files are not playing nice with RPGM MV and my usual tricks are not working. Gonna have to find a different way probably to make this work.

Last edited:

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
It never felt like you need a translation to play a shoku game. If you played one you've played them all. And in his latest games he's literally holding your hand via markers showing you where the next objective is.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It was a pain in the ass but i fixed the Title screen. patch below just extract the files and drag and drop into the game directory. Please let me know if you find anything else not translated, if you give me a screenshot I can try and find and fix it.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
It was a pain in the ass but i fixed the Title screen. patch below just extract the files and drag and drop into the game directory. Please let me know if you find anything else not translated, if you give me a screenshot I can try and find and fix it.
the inventory screen is half translated

Reactions: Silentce

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Yugi24.05.2020
New Partial up Everyone ! Made by Mayak , Anurabis and a little bit help from me.
Enjoy!
DLsite Link

Game Download :

Partial Download :

If you don't want defective data XD

is a password than is it Yugifan3

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
someone on ulmf is working on a proper translation currently it'll be a while but we can deal with mtl for now

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
any decensor mods?
Most Japanese games use a standardized mosaic pattern that can be removed, "Green Mask Project Master" is a freeware you can use to de-censor that pattern but it seems like it requires a lot of work to do and I have no idea how to use it.

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
Most Japanese games use a standardized mosaic pattern that can be removed, "Green Mask Project Master" is a freeware you can use to de-censor that pattern but it seems like it requires a lot of work to do and I have no idea how to use it.
Thank you for the reply, I am looking for the green mask project now but can't seem to find it.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes