RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
The mosaic isn't the only censor. In many images we have a blackhole/bar covering some parts.
I already decripted all images to see how many images there are to be decensored and there are plenty of them.
There are some "uncensored" Where you can only see the closed pussy. But when it would actualy show the interior or clit it's censored.
I also tried redrawing a single one.
Well, at least we know that there is a lot of mosaics to un-censor if the software is compatible with the mosaic pattern.

Yeah, Japanese censor laws are weird because you can show a closed pussy or ass but if it's 'opened' then it needs censoring. Another weird thing is that scat and vomit also needs censoring but pee is fine.

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
What a ridiculously lazy effort. Couldn't even be arsed to base it upon the partial, it's just straight google translate with no editing - text boxes are broken everywhere, even discounting that it's complete gibberish.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What a ridiculously lazy effort. Couldn't even be arsed to base it upon the partial, it's just straight google translate with no editing - text boxes are broken everywhere, even discounting that it's complete gibberish.
Honestly what did you expect? this game came out like a few weeks ago, a decent translation takes time and effort, MTL often doesn't. barring the changes I and woodandiron have made to make the game more palatable for people, it is still going to be only an MTL. For what it is worth (and I understand it isn't worth much for most people.) the game wasn't completely broken like many MANY MTLs I have helped fix. I have seen alot worse ALOT WORSE. It might not make a difference but, the menu fix that woodandiron made changes the font size so I think the text box overflow is less obtrusive or fixed entirely. That being said, look on the brightside, sounds like someone is doing a better translation for this so you can at least look forward to that.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
oof. MTL. probably have to pass. even tho shoku is one of my fav devs. i love his games.
does anyone know if someone is doing an actual translation? i dont really wanna "ruin" the game for me by playing trhough this gibberish. however if there is no actual translation in the making, then i might as well play it now i guess.

so does anyone know?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
oof. MTL. probably have to pass. even tho shoku is one of my fav devs. i love his games.
does anyone know if someone is doing an actual translation? i dont really wanna "ruin" the game for me by playing trhough this gibberish. however if there is no actual translation in the making, then i might as well play it now i guess.

so does anyone know?
There is an open ULMF project for the game . Will that amount to anything in the end? Who knows. It isn't even a month old and doing a proper translation of this game in particular is going to be a challenge as there is alot of stuff that is not picked up by say Translate ++ and they will have to jump into control variables to get everything. They will have to go into the js files or the engine itself to edit it properly. Depending on how much time and / or experience the translator has will depend on how long you have to wait for it. I haven't played much of this game to judge if it in it's current state is worth playing. I generally prefer to fix the game and move on to something I feel like playing in most cases the games I have helped out on this forum to fix I never play again after I fix it. So I can't tell you if it is worth playing now but if you can wait for the game to get done by the ULMF person it will probably take awhile but will probably be better. (yeah I am weird I fix games I probably will never play lol)

Reactions: alasad

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Silentce, THANK YOU for doing this. I know that MTL isn't mine or a lot of folks bag, but the fact that we have ANYTHING is better than nothing for a game so new. So, many many thanks for doing this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce, THANK YOU for doing this. I know that MTL isn't mine or a lot of folks bag, but the fact that we have ANYTHING is better than nothing for a game so new. So many many thanks for doing this.
I didn't make this translation. I just helped complete it after the face since I hate incomplete things. I don't think I deserve much credit for the little I did for this game. hell, the vast majority of the work I was doing was done by someone else who did it faster then me. But none the less you are welcome.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
There is an open ULMF project for the game . Will that amount to anything in the end? Who knows. It isn't even a month old and doing a proper translation of this game in particular is going to be a challenge as there is alot of stuff that is not picked up by say Translate ++ and they will have to jump into control variables to get everything. They will have to go into the js files or the engine itself to edit it properly. Depending on how much time and / or experience the translator has will depend on how long you have to wait for it. I haven't played much of this game to judge if it in it's current state is worth playing. I generally prefer to fix the game and move on to something I feel like playing in most cases the games I have helped out on this forum to fix I never play again after I fix it. So I can't tell you if it is worth playing now but if you can wait for the game to get done by the ULMF person it will probably take awhile but will probably be better. (yeah I am weird I fix games I probably will never play lol)
Don’t worry man, translating is actually f hard specially if it’s not your 1st language you are translating... Specially Japanese which has “word plays“ and such that can’t be directly translated if you don’t understand the context.. like idioms or something... (Still better than Chinese proverbs and songs though xD)... Translating is a headache, how the game would execute your translation is a lot more... Tried fixing one (Vitamin Quest) and I just gave up xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Don’t worry man, translating is actually f hard specially if it’s not your 1st language you are translating... Specially Japanese which has “word plays“ and such that can’t be directly translated if you don’t understand the context.. like idioms or something... (Still better than Chinese proverbs and songs though xD)... Translating is a headache, how the game would execute your translation is a lot more... Tried fixing one (Vitamin Quest) and I just gave up xD
Oh trust me I know lol. I know all about the headache that is translating a game but fuck yeah is it great when you finish it and it works. I spent 3 months Translating part time exhibition girl that is on this very site. My first attempt was mediocre at best, fuck I couldn't even figure out at first how to translate all the menus and the text box overflowed when I released it. Wasn't much better then an MTL to be honest. Thankfully thanks to my work to fix other MTLs and make them work i got enough experience to actually finish my first projects faults and I corrected alot. As someone who spent 3 months sometimes translating for 15 hours without breaks to get stuff done and staying up till 4 am translating I know how hard it is lol. The funny thing is those 4am sessions showed in my work when I went back and edited it with the new tricks I learned. Sooooo many errors haha. I just need to get my ass motivated to start working on my own translations again :)

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
Again, people complaining about a translation. The only think that they are going to do is to make people stop using MTL and reducing the amount of games... and I bet that most of them are lazy fks that can't do shit.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
MTL - Might be good someday in the future however it's still far.

As for people who are complaining about the translation, please take a moment to read below. These are just some simple examples of a translating work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If a "translator" is requesting money for "his" MTL (hiding translation behind a Paywall). You have all the right to complain about it.
But if he is not charging money (or said money is only symbolic) you can either accept the translation as is or move on.
Note that MTL are usually posted for free.
Sidenote: I also don't like MTL, however it can be a good thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes