RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Ohh thought you did the translation too- RIP, but yeah- anyone translating or fixing games, deserves a round of applause. Even if it's just MTL, it's a lot of work.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
It never felt like you need a translation to play a shoku game. If you played one you've played them all. And in his latest games he's literally holding your hand via markers showing you where the next objective is.
objective?

sounds like you don't know shoku

all that matters in shoku is being able to read 100% proper english during the 3 classics:
- the 1000 man gang where 2 weeks ingame pass, that happens every time
- the comments from NPC when running around pregnant, that happens every time
- the birth, that happens every time

Reactions: Farhan2077

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
objective?

all that matters in shoku is being able to read 100% proper english during the 3 classics:
Those are some major endgame spoilers.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
objective?

I really like them shoku games because of that, not all games have “interactive” NPC’s that changes what they say if you talk to them naked or pregnant xD (well some do change but most NPC’s still says the same line as the others)

Haven’t really finished other Shoku games except Annelitte but correct me if I’m wrong but the other seems like enemies don’t do much and most births are from “forced” H-Scene and Prostitutions with NPC.. well, just started on Girl’s Knight, Petite Goddess, and Delia’s so maybe not all monsters do them at the start (like Meltys where Goblins won’t even penetrate her xD)...

I blame all this other new games that seems interesting and others I play getting updates on after the other (probably play them after finding out which games with pregnancy tag has repeated pregnancy and not just endings [Text-based and some that I think doesn’t look appealing are excepted] )

Not back to this game... Haaaa.... Wish I could understand the TL for Quests and Missions enough to finish the game xD Cheers to us who will play this even if it’s technically MTL as Translator said... (Now that I think about it, someone who plays an MTL game should realize the hardship of someone who translates... nah, probably blinded by rage coz they can’t understand the game [Don’t worry, I feel the same most times if I think the game has a good plot even with the hard to understand dialogues])

Also cheers for Anera translation!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
sometimes translating for 15 hours without breaks to get stuff done and staying up till 4 am translating I know how hard it is
Agreed, and thanks for the effort. I did a translation edit for Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus and that took way longer than I originally thought it would.

Reactions: Silentce

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
hi how do i instal it that it works in game?
thx
No idea. From the looks of it you need to run the .bat file and use the console (there is no GUI) to manually select the censored picture(s) and the program will handle the rest. Essentially, it's a pain in the ass and it's gonna take some work.

As a side note, the best way to enjoy MTL translations is by learning 'broken' English because it's practically the same, at least that's how I did it.
Best way to do it is speak to someone who only knows English as a second or third language, Vietnamese people are a good example, because they (usually) speak English using their first language's structure/grammar which leads to the 'broken' English.

Reactions: Pisster

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have full save?
anyone have save file?
There is a save on the thread. it took me 30 seconds to type the word 'save' into the search box. Not saying that to shame you but something you can do in the future to find a full save quick if one was posted already. That way it saves you time not having to wait for a response. You can find it quick and get back to other things :)

But anyways the thread you want is here

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hopefully this MTL wont make the dude whos doing an actual full TL back on ULMF from finishing his.
Some translators dont really like to see mtls of the games they working on.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully this MTL wont make the dude whos doing an actual full TL back on ULMF from finishing his.
Some translators dont really like to see mtls of the games they working on.
I have heard that before, and it is a shame some people don't finish what they started. If you can do a better job just finish it. The worse translation will generally get replaced and be forgotten to the void in most cases.

Reactions: ZedTed

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I have heard that before, and it is a shame some people don't finish what they started. If you can do a better job just finish it. The worse translation will generally get replaced and be forgotten to the void in most cases.
I mean i would prob quit my TL effort if i saw people high praising a MTL (which to be honest happens a lot in this forum).
So cant really blame the translators.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I mean i would prob quit my TL effort if i saw people high praising a MTL (which to be honest happens a lot in this forum).
Ey yo, where did you find people praising MTL? Never seen anyone say pure MTL being outright good, only saying that "this is a good MTL" (meaning that it's shit but not super shit).

But yeah, I can understand how translators can get frustrated by having their project 'stolen' from them. However, don't think it's justifiable to drop the translation because of it; unless the MTL is "edited MTL", but that's different all together. It's like saying that pure google-translate engrish does a job as good as you will do so might as well drop the project, people gotta have some craftsman's pride preventing that though.

Reactions: DougTheC

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
A walkthrough actually isn't needed since just opening the menu and choosing "Map" will tell you where to go, either with arrows or the ! icon where you have to get into.

Also, is it just me or they've plainly skipped birthing animation on this one? I remember most if not all of the others had it and this time it's just "*char name* gave birth". Not a kink of mine but if it's a newer game it feels like removing features rather than adding.

The animations somewhat feel off sometimes, since rather than being the whole thing fluid now most but not all will fade off right before finishing to show the static image with text.

And I've finished the whole main story and I barely have any scenes unlocked somehow. The fact that you start with very high level char makes the battle system fairly pointless. The only harder fights are during the last dungeon that you are meant to use reverse rape attacks or *no spoilers?* a strong magic attack. Latia has a very high chance of missing attacks though but she kills enemies in 1 - 2 hits. Previous games had a more engaging battle system tbh, especially bosses that would take a very long time and need you to plan what to do or die fast.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Fatchanium

Apr 21, 2019
There is a save on the thread. it took me 30 seconds to type the word 'save' into the search box. Not saying that to shame you but something you can do in the future to find a full save quick if one was posted already. That way it saves you time not having to wait for a response. You can find it quick and get back to other things :)

But anyways the thread you want is here
It's not full. He said he is lacking 4 scenes.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Observe: RpgMakerSaveEdit version 0.66. Went to the given save files, save 3. Advanced settings, Edit switches and variables. Scrolled down aaaaaand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly I have no clue how to link things, however if you were to search save editor on the search bar you would find it.
Nevertheless I am adding the file that has all the Hscenes

Edit: thank people like Silentce and woodandiron cause its thanks to them fixing shit you are able to complain you dont got saves instead of not being able to launch

Last edited:

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
There's a few phases to this game and you don't get to the bulk of the h scenes until the last phase. You also don't need to actually fight anything besides the bosses and you're so OP from the start that you could literally only fight the bosses and the game is still a cake walk. Just power through the story till you get to the end it'll take maybe 2 hours if you take frequent breaks and don't move fast.

The h scenes themselves are ok. The pregnancy mechanic is barebones at best. If you get fucked you most likely will get pregnant. Take a drug to "birth", aka remove the pregnancy. Same works for cleaning the characters, use an item.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes