RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the inventory screen is half translated
So it is! Well fuck that was careless of me. I should of actually played more of the damn game before I went and made a patch. Well let me see if I can do something about that. Again sorry about that.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Loli's with Big Tits, pregnancy and PROSTITUTION......FUCK YEAH!:love:

Thank you good sir(y)

So it is! Well fuck that was careless of me. I should of actually played more of the damn game before I went and made a patch. Well let me see if I can do something about that. Again sorry about that.
Guess I'll wait till you done friend:).....

My Cocks Rock Hard waiting for this on:devilish:!
51119355_814012352265886_2672506321483333632_n.jpg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Loli's with Big Tits, pregnancy and PROSTITUTION......FUCK YEAH!:love:

Thank you good sir(y)

Guess I'll wait till you done friend:).....

My Cocks Rock Hard waiting for this on:devilish:!
View attachment 690604
You probably won't have to wait long. I managed to finally get into the game using RPGM MV. (MV does things differently then VX ACE so it threw me off a bit.) Now that I am in it is only a matter of finding the menus and translating them. Easier said then done.

EDIT: Found it! Nothing can hide from me for long. patch incoming just gotta do some tweaking and we will be good to go :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carion_Crow

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I translated the menu, however I just found the variables that deal with the private details like Favorite word and that stuff So I am going to mess around with that and try and translate that stuff too. Also I came across a glitch I think but I cannot confirm if it was my work that caused it or already existed. I was using a preexisting save so I didn't go through the opening. can someone confirm for me if there copy when they started the game seemed like it was sped up really really fast? If not my changes may have fucked something up and I might need to go in and figure out what I broke before I release the patch.

UltimateDegen

Mar 24, 2018
I translated the menu, however I just found the variables that deal with the private details like Favorite word and that stuff So I am going to mess around with that and try and translate that stuff too. Also I came across a glitch I think but I cannot confirm if it was my work that caused it or already existed. I was using a preexisting save so I didn't go through the opening. can someone confirm for me if there copy when they started the game seemed like it was sped up really really fast? If not my changes may have fucked something up and I might need to go in and figure out what I broke before I release the patch.
Yeah it does seem sped up at the beginning

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah it does seem sped up at the beginning
Thanks I looked into it and it isn't anything I did. it is Machine translation shenanigans. I found something that looks broken so I need to download a japanese copy of the game and compare and fix it if it is broken. Thanks for replying! helps alot.

Reactions: ustar

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Super excited for this- especially if it is half MTL with editing done. Editing makes MTL reasonable and decent to deal with. Thank you good Silentce!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Super excited for this- especially if it is half MTL with editing done. Editing makes MTL reasonable and decent to deal with. Thank you good Silentce!
I'm not really editing this MTL becuase that would require waaaaaaayyyy too much effort. I am more trying to correct some broken shit and finish the menus.

I appreciate your thanks and i don't want to mislead anyone on what I am doing. When I am done the game menus will be readable in english but the MTL will largely remain the same.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Ooof- RIP, may still try it out, but that's a schlick killer usually. MTL is- usually hillariously bad or frustratingly bad, depending.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
i played for sometime.. its looks like all H scene are forced.. no choice at all...
Well, that's the biggest issue of Shoku games, lack of choice. It's specifically made for the corruption genre and doesn't allow you to deviate.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
My bad, forgot to put the link:
The mosaic isn't the only censor. In many images we have a blackhole/bar covering some parts.
I already decripted all images to see how many images there are to be decensored and there are plenty of them.
There are some "uncensored" Where you can only see the closed pussy. But when it would actualy show the interior or clit it's censored.
I also tried redrawing a single one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Example of "uncensored" images already in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Oh fun. Looks like I totally wasted my time. Oh well you snooze you lose I guess. Nice job fixing it. You bother to fix the problem in the opening with the untranslated line as well or should I keep downloading this JP version to fix it?
I don't know if this fixs the problem but try this.

Reactions: d0rky and Jowyy

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if this fixs the problem but try this.
Is that designed to correct the

"\> [Brave \N[1]] <br>
<wrap>\>\v[122]"

line showing? I would like to know what the fix is supposed to do before I apply it. That line was designed to help with word wrap I think.

Edit: never mind I see you took care of it. And after all the trouble I went through to fix this someone else does the job before me lol. Well it is good to see someone else taking they time to fix these games too. Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes