Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dark Anu That was great update man. I love it :love: Everyone will enjoy because there are paths for interests to pick from. Shame that from next update will be only 1 path develop, but understandable that many paths is extremely difficult and long in time to create. Once again congrats with interesting and very hot update, some of the things happened very first time in your career. You did nice job with it:sneaky: Get some rest, you deserve it(y)

Chefy2003

Dec 7, 2021
Just brought the update and trying to open on mac but its saying "The application “LIA” can’t be opened". Anyone got any advice ??

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just brought the update and trying to open on mac but its saying "The application “LIA” can’t be opened". Anyone got any advice ??
I am on Mac and had the same. Don't know why. First time it happened. Strange. Easier way for you is if you have 0.3 version to download pc version 0.4 and rewrite over 0.3. Logically if you don't have 0.3 version download now it for Mac and download 0.4 pc again for rewriting.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Enjoyed the update. "Release the snake" is definitely the highlight. Can't say I care much about Lisa's story though.
I am into Jack tricks and brothers paths. Pirates not interesting for me for now because I don't need Nina, I need Laura there and pirates who will fuck her and other babes!!! James path is also not interesting for me even Keke is very hot chocolate babe :p

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes