Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LIA release day

LSLC187.png

Hello, everyone!

Sorry for the time without communication, I have this habit of working intensely, completely absorbed and forget about everything!! First of all, I had a lot of problems with LIA coding, the "Back in Time" system didn't work as I'd imagined. I wanted to connect all the paths because each one tells a bit of the game's story. But that wouldn't work because it would force the player to play all the routes and many people don't want to see all the routes. So, I had to rewrite all the code lines again and create another structure to make logical sense of the story! I'm working hard on it right now!

The game will be released between next Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for your support,

Dark Anu

naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
well i have been learning one thing with Dark, be patient :LOL: and always add at least 2 weeks or more when he give a day release. but thats normal doing all that take times more if you have a work on the side

Reactions: PaulX

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
I thought I was used to Dark's statuses, but when in two posts in a row he writes that the game is almost done you start to think it is. But in the end it's the same as always. So next time I'll realize that any my predictions about the release date are certainly completely wrong.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
So, am i right to assume Dark mistyped "next saturday or sunday"in his announcement last week and actually meant the end of the month (30 or 31)?

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Game has 4 paths.
  • Pirates (
    ‍☠️
    )
  • Fatniac (Jack Tricks)
  • Bastar Brothers Corruption (Black brothers Papa ku and tribal)
  • Pilgrim (James way)
So, you choose options that lead you to those paths.
Can be played the four routes ??
While we can see which route, or routes, can be more interesting

lemaro

May 11, 2021
So, am i right to assume Dark mistyped "next saturday or sunday"in his announcement last week and actually meant the end of the month (30 or 31)?
Dont think that's a typo. "Next Saturday / Sunday" grammatically refers to the weekend days the following week, not the current week.

Reactions: carter15

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Dont think that's a typo. "Next Saturday / Sunday" grammatically refers to the weekend days the following week, not the current week.
I don't understand the difficulty of some in not knowing how to differentiate "this weekend" from "next weekend"...o_O

Reactions: lemaro
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes