naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
does the update came out ? because i see peoples talking about road and those stuff, some of you had played the update already ?

Dec 21, 2019
it's crazy that the last update dates back to July 2023, I hope that the next update is released as soon as possible and that it isn't version 0.40 a year later :LOL:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
it's crazy that the last update dates back to July 2023, I hope that the next update is released as soon as possible and that it isn't version 0.40 a year later :LOL:
It's crazy that it's secondary game, it's crazy that since July Dark released 2 LLS updates and 1 Special Christmas update, it's crazy man.

• Haha
Reactions: Afasius and Ragnar

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
last update was before 8 months, he promised when he will have 2 comps then update will be faster(1=3 months max), many months passed a nothing changed.Seems he looks like others which from start telling i will do best and fast and milking others.

Just inform u fact, what happend last months.

Reactions: ckaT333123

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
last update was before 8 months, he promised when he will have 2 comps then update will be faster(1=3 months max), many months passed a nothing changed.Seems he looks like others which from start telling i will do best and fast and milking others.

Just inform u fact, what happend last months.
it manages two games with a lot of interdependencies compared to some like lily of the valley and many others........

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My personal ranking of the girls
1 Laura amazing
2 Jess and Zoe
in third place Joe's sister

4 Emma normal

5 Kisha gorgeous body ugly face

5 Laura's mother
horrible, real rubbish
Not Joe's but Samuel's sister Lisa.