Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LIA is Almost Done!!!!!

darkworking!!!!.png

Guys, I'm late but I'm almost done with the update!!!!! I want to make it an amazing update for you to enjoy. I'm almost done with the translation process and soon the final tests to release the update!

Hold on, Laura is coming to save you!

Spoilers:

115_230748.png

ZWEVMNMDCMEEVMORDVTPE07.png

Thanks for your support!!!

Dark Anu.

Dec 21, 2019
LIA is Almost Done!!!!!

View attachment 3433558

Guys, I'm late but I'm almost done with the update!!!!! I want to make it an amazing update for you to enjoy. I'm almost done with the translation process and soon the final tests to release the update!

Hold on, Laura is coming to save you!

Spoilers:

View attachment 3433567

View attachment 3433569

Thanks for your support!!!

Dark Anu.
so will version 1.0 be released since a year has passed since the last update?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I just played this yesterday. I have a question - I found a bunch of images in the game folder that I never came across while playing. Did I miss something? I men there are only s couple of choices in the game, which is fine, I'm just curious.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
I just played this yesterday. I have a question - I found a bunch of images in the game folder that I never came across while playing. Did I miss something? I men there are only s couple of choices in the game, which is fine, I'm just curious.
Forexample?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Game has routes, so you have missed content.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes