Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
look forward to more of this. really like laura but also the black haired girl (zoe?) hope for much more content with black haired girl either here or in the main game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
look forward to more of this. really like laura but also the black haired girl (zoe?) hope for much more content with black haired girl either here or in the main game.
Yes it's Zoe. She will have content in upcoming LIA update. I believe you will be satisfied ;)

Reactions: Benson20

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LIA work in Progress

LTAIDCDE077.png

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited about the new update of LIA. That's because the girls can show their beautiful bodies all the time. Damn, they are playing their roles very well.

22012024.jpg

Thank you for your support,
Dark Anu

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LIA Work In Progress
ejcmeavtztb_061330.png

The creation process was a little slower than I expected this week, the rendering is heavy, just like Jack stuck in that quicksand. I hope Emma can get him out of there because it doesn't look like he's going to be able to do it on his own.

08022024.jpg

Thank you for your support,

Dark Anu

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
LIA Work In Progress
View attachment 3336715

The creation process was a little slower than I expected this week, the rendering is heavy, just like Jack stuck in that quicksand. I hope Emma can get him out of there because it doesn't look like he's going to be able to do it on his own.

View attachment 3336718
Awesome! So what's the expected release date (approximately)?

PaulX

Dec 20, 2018
I believe you forgot that asking questions like this is not the best idea. We follow the news and hope that won't be long delays.
This weirdo used to whine constantly about release dates, somehow now he believes he is moderator, spokesperson, judge, etc. Basically a extreme stalker , even changed his profile pic to one similar to DA on discord, i had it with this kid.

• Haha
Reactions: Gearz24 and lemaro
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes