Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
As for the last sneek peek post I'm really excited about the Laura sleeping on the beach or maybe she is unconscious I don't know. And also Zoe. Hope she will get a lot of attention in the future update. There were too little attention her in the main game, I think she deserves more.

Reactions: Mourka and Pogo123

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
As for the last sneek peek post I'm really excited about the Laura sleeping on the beach or maybe she is unconscious I don't know. And also Zoe. Hope she will get a lot of attention in the future update. There were too little attention her in the main game, I think she deserves more.
Agree about Zoe, and Dark knows it. She will have pretty much content in both upcoming LIA and LLS updates (y)

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i also second this. i think zoe - for me - is way hotter than lauras daughter. she really deserves much more content. also in the main game. also nice to see an update!

Reactions: Obranyi

naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
LIA Work In Progress
View attachment 3336715

The creation process was a little slower than I expected this week, the rendering is heavy, just like Jack stuck in that quicksand. I hope Emma can get him out of there because it doesn't look like he's going to be able to do it on his own.

View attachment 3336718

Thank you for your support,

Dark Anu
hello,

if you wait longer we wont be able to help jack :), hope you are doing well, can't wait to see the new update

thank you for your work

• Haha
Reactions: mrMarko and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Laura Island Adventures WIP

litppath045.png

I've finally finished rendering, but there are still some animations with problems that need a touch-up in PS.

lodirnshc24.png

I'm programming this right now at the same time as translating to save time!

23022024.jpg

I've made a lot of progress on LLS too, but that's still a secret.

Thanks for your support,

Dark Anu

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Dark is still programming. Here is current status from Devs Diary post. LIA has four routes:

Pirates (Captain Drake and his crew) - 100%
Fatniac (Jack Tricks) - 100%
Bastar Brothers Corruption (Black brothers Papa and ku the tribal people) - 38%
Pilgrim (James journey) - 80%

Plus Lisa's scenes - 46%.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes