Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Of course, two separate games)
wait what? thx for the answer. i didnt notice that these are two different stories. is this then called split? (i would try out and download it but every version doesnt want me to download always data error...)

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
quick question , is someone here have the saving issue, like since v 1.2 after the news of the alley event , when you try to save the game , the save section go blank at all. and you cannot save the game file , that kinda issue.let me know it is solved .
Thank

letsgo42

Sep 7, 2018
I'll write again - Laura is the prettiest girl on that site. Looking forward for continue the story! Is there any ways for donation to an author from "sanctioned" countries?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
quick question , is someone here have the saving issue, like since v 1.2 after the news of the alley event , when you try to save the game , the save section go blank at all. and you cannot save the game file , that kinda issue.let me know it is solved .
Thank
Deleting the save folder can fix this issue sometime. Common rpg mv problem. Your old saves would most probably no longer work though.

Reactions: k66966

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
Deleting the save folder can fix this issue sometime. Common rpg mv problem. Your old saves would most probably no longer work though.
in that case , I have to like start over the whole story again .....That is a long journey .

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there anyone have a save file til v1.2 ? my is completely broken and not gonna work anymore
If you can tell me exactly where you're at in the story I can see if I can find a save for you.

EDIT: My guess... you need something along these lines: (save.rar attached)

EDIT: The speed in the game can be a nuisance. Playing it at 2x or 3x speed is nice.
I've attached "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" which can help with that.
Disclaimer: Please understand that running mods can mess up save games and your progress. Running them can be a blessing and a curse.
In the case of this mod, running at high speeds can confuse the way the game changes some values or overload it, resulting in crashes or weird bugs.
Using it for increased movement speed alone however can be extremely convenient.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'll write again - Laura is the prettiest girl on that site. Looking forward for continue the story! Is there any ways for donation to an author from "sanctioned" countries?
Only way of donation is on Subscribestar, you can find it on front page with patreon and discord, when you open below Laura's icon you will see tip option.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Yes thanks for that ... I gave played that on android just now... After that from where do I continue?
Then you finished the current island content. Wait for next update then. If you haven't played the main game you can try that in meantime.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Then you finished the current island content. Wait for next update then. If you haven't played the main game you can try that in meantime.
So the main game ended at the island and then dev released a separaterenpy version for the island content and that's it? Nothing new to the main rpg game then ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So the main game ended at the island and then dev released a separaterenpy version for the island content and that's it? Nothing new to the main rpg game then ?
I think you are confused.
Main games is LAURA LUSTFUL SECRETS which is a seperate game .

The Island game is a seperate game now in renpy.

Earlier they used to be one but from now island is no longer part of main game .

The updated rpgm version 1.4 has a lot more content.
This thread only contain the LLS game.
The Island game has a seperate thread.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes