Jan 7, 2021
If anyone is wondering, in the compressed version (1.5c) the renders for the new update are not compressed, only the renders before version 1.4 are compressed. So people who want to play the new update uncompressed(and also v1.4) can download and play it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the other Laura game a short game?
I see 2 different games, 2 different engines, both still in development. Is the dev working on both games at once, or is one onhold (even though it isn't tagged as such)?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is the other Laura game a short game?
I see 2 different games, 2 different engines, both still in development. Is the dev working on both games at once, or is one onhold (even though it isn't tagged as such)?
He works both at the same time but for release LLS before 2023 he works on LLS last weeks only to finish it, now he continue working on LIA, soon will be update on progress.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How far along is the NTR? Who does it involve?

The main character is a wife who is not intelligent. The game is linear in the beginning, which might piss you off because there is no choice at the beginning of the scenes. And further in the game you have three choices. I don't know how to continue because I stopped playing it.

Reactions: mickster101

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone please explain why, I'm downloading the same version again v1.4A not v1.5?

The download file is still v1.4A from mega ang gofile.

Also, why is the dev making us download 10.7gb again the last version was 10gb.

Last edited:
Reactions: PkOz
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes