Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Personally I love both Ren'py and RPGM engines)
But for this game it is just annoying - it's a VN, you have tasks to do, but the program doesn't show you a quest list and you have to click your mouse to death to read a dialog. No auto forward or back function and you can't save when you want, because it's only possible when there is a map area. And when there is an update it will overwrite your saves.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
After downloading both versions from different download links, the file size is still 10gb just like my previous file of this game, I downloaded in November.

I guess the comments here are new user because, I don't nothing in this update since it's the same file size.

And it's still v1.4A

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
But for this game it is just annoying - it's a VN, you have tasks to do, but the program doesn't show you a quest list and you have to click your mouse to death to read a dialog. No auto forward or back function and you can't save when you want, because it's only possible when there is a map area. And when there is an update it will overwrite your saves.
I told Dark Anu for hint list, walkthrough is every time in post of update on Patreon and Subscribestar, in this update he created scroll button Ctrl, you can't save everywhere right, I do not have problems with that, I save before scene, I don't need to do it every minute)

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Whats the difference between Download Content and Split Content because thats a LARGE File size gap

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The dev is stupid this is a bugfix update no wonder the file size is the same. The comments here are trolling because there's nothing new here. Thank you for having me download this game for nothing.
I don’t understand. Why publish the game if there is nothing new and there is no list of changes ???? :confused: :unsure:

Drakkarim23

Jul 4, 2022
I lost my old Save, i think when they went to that Island and the version ended.

So when i used the Savefile which came with the Game, i started with a sumo match (very confusing how she ended up there) and after the bathing scene i have no clue what to do.
She says she needs to go home, but no one is there and nothing happens.

I would play from the beginning, but sadly you cant skip and it takes ages.

So can someone help me out?
The Walkthrough isnt clear to me, because i dont know where iam in the story, the whole skip from island to sumo hall is confusing.

Great Game btw, woul love to keep playing it

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Good update. Although it seemed less exciting that the previous one, probably because it was more focused on other characters. Now I don't mind Emma and Zoey (Emma's journey is at its beginning, so that's why it felt less exciting), but Ellie... she's just not my type, I guess. That scene was pretty boring for me (but at least was quite funny). Quality of images seemed a bit worse than previous updates as well, less reflection on skin, a bit of "inceton" syndrome there. But nothing mayor, still good quality. Couldn't hide the text box, but I think Anu already fixed that in newer build.

And now we wait again... :(

In any case I'm finally going to support Anu for a good work. I payed Netflix for two months and in the end seen only two episodes of Arcane before I got bored. May as well send my money somewhere better.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you hold the mouse button down for a few seconds it goes into fast mode, but too fast to read text. ESC stops it.

Very poorly designed interface, and so many games in same engine here that asking a DEV for help should be easy.

The included saves do no good unless you have a lot of time to catch up, I never have time to get to where I was a year ago, or how ever long ago, and get aggravated (like TOO MANY other games that do this repeatedly) and bored at the basic beginning that it isn't worth getting stuck in a super long scene that makes no sense if you bother to read the dialog. Will just update and WAIT until its done to play. Maybe it will get so quality production before then.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes