Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... So... I don't know about you guys, but I have mixed feelings about this game. On the one hand I love how Laura's story is progressing. Spicy, sexy, fun. She has been able, at least at the beginning of the story, to have the possibility to choose her own path. That, for one side. On the other hand, there is the story of her children... Uninteresting and in the case of the poor beta boy cuckold, it becomes sad and even cruel. In any case... it's a fun game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
once the uncompressed version is out, pls let me know so i can replace this with the real one :).

LauraLustfulSecrets-1.5Compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Here comes big chungus

LauraLustfulSecrets-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: boriello

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
But for this game it is just annoying - it's a VN, you have tasks to do, but the program doesn't show you a quest list and you have to click your mouse to death to read a dialog. No auto forward or back function and you can't save when you want, because it's only possible when there is a map area. And when there is an update it will overwrite your saves.
Some like
happy new year Dark Anu. i hope soon you update this great game to v1.5 and soon other games like this cuz you and your team are awsome. and again happy new year <3
He works alone, supporters help with ideas)

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
According to some screenshots her "lustful secret" has something to do with taking a shit.
hard pass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
Mar 3, 2022
Some great scenes but its getting to the point where I have less interest in Laura and hope that her fella and son get some proper action lol. I think the dev has done it for comedy value which is great, but he's cucking them a bit too much and its making Laura become a real cunt to want to see.

Look forward to seeing more of the daughter, though not more of that high school shit.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Laura: Lustful Secrets v1.5c.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.12.2022 (v1.5c)
Link is not working

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
.... I don't need to do it every minute)
Didn't remember what I had to do after the last version to continue and because the old saves were deleted... No auto or skipping is annoying. I don't want to save before each scene or each minute, I want to save when I need to stop and shut down the game because I have no time to continue playing. For example the son coming home and his first time with the girlfriend until Laura starts to walk to the Fudi temple is a complete extreme long phase with dialogue you have to click through and no chance to save. Add to that that you don't know how long such an unstoppable part is before it starts and that you don't want to loose progress when you have to shut down ....

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Didn't remember what I had to do after the last version to continue and because the old saves were deleted... No auto or skipping is annoying. I don't want to save before each scene or each minute, I want to save when I need to stop and shut down the game because I have no time to continue playing. For example the son coming home and his first time with the girlfriend until Laura starts to walk to the Fudi temple is a complete extreme long phase with dialogue you have to click through and no chance to save. Add to that that you don't know how long such an unstoppable part is before it starts and that you don't want to loose progress when you have to shut down ....
Once again RPGM have minuses, I can deal with it, if you are not sorry what can I say more) Second game about Island is Ren'py, so there you can save where you want and shut down game)

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No auto or skipping is annoying.
you can skip scenes by hold spacebar... but warning!!! You can miss the clue about where you go after the scene you are skipping
I suggest you do not skip the text in the last 4/5 text lines... if you are a "fast player" that want skip everything to go at the sex scenes for a fast FAP FAP this is not the game for you

or you have save before every scene like is required in all RPGM engine games
The story is very funny and full of sense of humor

I don't want to save before each scene or each minute,
Save function works fine so why you don't want use it? if you don't want you are free to do but the result wiil be your fault
I have no time to continue playing.
:unsure: you have no time for this game or for all the games?
are you in hurry?... for what?
or example the son coming home and his first time with the girlfriend until Laura starts to walk to the Fudi temple is a complete extreme long phase with dialogue you have to click through and no chance to save.
yes this is how this game anf a lot of other games work... if you save before the scene you will be able to replay the scene when you have time!
Add to that that you don't know how long such an unstoppable part is before it starts and that you don't want to loose progress when you have to shut down
those are the best scenes for understand the Laura fillings
Anyway... this is a RPGM game with one of the best storyline... the engine is very good and there are no bugs.
If you want play a game this is a game... if you want read a comics or a manga you are free to do.

If you want a renpy version of this game you have to made it by yourself or ask a request to someone that can do an unofficial port.

if you are a fast player that want skip everything this is not the game for you
This LLS is coded very well and the map is not complicated so you can easely find what you have to do...

This game comes with a great writing style with a lot of humor....

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra and Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes