Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well thank you Dark Anu for that. I don't mean to be a pain, but as wrote there I'm currently stuck after restarting from scratch.
Any luck you can tell me what's wrong here ? I started again from an earlier save twice with the same result :(

Thanks !
You would better join discord to ask questions, on main page you can find the icon, Dark Anu is very rare guest here.

Reactions: thalendir

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1 Samuel is not a cuckold
mmmm
Samuel is the husband of Laura and in my opinion he is a cuckold
he is a voyeur his fetish is to watch people having sex or sexual acts so no he is not a cuckold he don't like anyone touching or messing with Laura
Even if Laura husband didn't found out that she fucks with others Samuel is still cuckold in any case
and for Jack that is her son this is typical in NTR stories.

Just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I have played the game and the new update and this is my take on it so far. 1 Samuel is not a cuckold he is a voyeur his fetish is to watch people having sex or sexual acts so no he is not a cuckold he don't like anyone touching or messing with Laura and Jack his son is not a cuckold either so my feelings are I feel sorry for both Laura and Zoe can't be faithful to go men and hopefully DarkAnt will be 2 Good women and take Samuel and Jack away from this bunch of sluts because they a both good men maybe not the smartest but both do what they can because they love their women
Who gives F about Samuel or the son? Newsflash for you, Laura is the MC of the game not Samuel or their Son.

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
Here comes big chungus

LauraLustfulSecrets-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Sorry buy it has 1.4 version. Can you check for me please?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Sorry buy it has 1.4 version. Can you check for me please?
Yep, someone just pinged me on discord and let me know, I'm fixing it now!

edit; fixed - thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Someone want to explain why its back at the top of the latest releases again when it was days ago?

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I just updated the download links to version 1.5

I hope you like this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And If you need anything let me know,

Dark.
Dude your updates never disappoint, every one i can remember is great and with a lot of hot content, you may have earned a new patreon.
PD: Excited to see more naughty content of emma!

• Red Heart
Reactions: crisbr and Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes