Jan 22, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Laura: Lustful Secrets v1.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.01.2023 (v1.5a)
When playing a new game there is a bug when trying to trigger the event beach the phone don't show up in the map

Jan 22, 2019
I'm not going to remodel all the bodies in the game I'm just going to add other body types.

Nope!

Yes, Emma will have more relevance starting from the next update.

Everybody hates Jack, I think it's because he is an evil guy in all NTR games. :ROFLMAO:

When I started this project my intent was to release quick updates, with "acceptable" content. Because I hated having to wait for Lily, for Anna...
My PC is horrible at rendering, and still is a bit, but it has improved a lot after Patreon, for this reason I created this game with a linear story because I can't render two paths and deliver it in one month. I'm not complaining, I love every part of the creative process and I think everyone should try to make their own game someday.
I'm terrible at almost everything:FacePalm:! But now my plan is to improve every day and create good games of cheating/ntr/cuckold...
Thank you!

I'm trying to diversify, there are bodies that many people say are ugly but many others appreciate. Her body is beautiful like all the bodies created by NLT but I don't want to create only "perfect bodies". But don't worry because I don't intend to do anything freak.

Press F4
or
FN F4

Yes, for all your questions.

To see the phone you need to collect Emma's Bath suit in the bathroom floor.
Still not working

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes