Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I fixed the problem of the phone not appearing in the hallway and preventing the beach event from being triggered.

Unzip the file into the folder:
Laura_LS-v1.5\www

Thanks to everyone who reported the problem! (y)
how do you do this on android dev?
the66 hope you can update your port with the fix man.

dawnjat

Sep 3, 2019
I fixed the problem of the phone not appearing in the hallway and preventing the beach event from being triggered.

Unzip the file into the folder:
Laura_LS-v1.5\www

Thanks to everyone who reported the problem! (y)
I've extracted the 'fix' but I get this everytime I walked into the office area :(
1672981628566.png

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

dawnjat

Sep 3, 2019
I forgot about this NPC

Now it will work.

Thanks for reporting it.
Thanks! Now I can walk freely to the office
But I still got stuck after Laura and David bath scene

The guide said that I have to talk to Emma and James first, but when I go to their rooms, they aren't there. Any idea?

Reactions: thenonemans

dawnjat

Sep 3, 2019
Help, I am stuck after the scene where Sam was drunk while Laura and David was fucking in the bathroom

It shows nothing, already applied the fix from Dark Anu but still stuck

I followed the guide, and it told me to trigger the beach story first. In order to do that, I have to talk to James and Emma. But the thing is, they are nowhere to be found in the house since like day 2 (after the day that David moved in)
Screenshot_12.png 1673030538493.png 1673030608457.png

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Help, I am stuck after the scene where Sam was drunk while Laura and David was fucking in the bathroom

It shows nothing, already applied the fix from Dark Anu but still stuck

I followed the guide, and it told me to trigger the beach story first. In order to do that, I have to talk to James and Emma. But the thing is, they are nowhere to be found in the house since like day 2 (after the day that David moved in)
View attachment 2290787 View attachment 2290797 View attachment 2290800
scroll up,there's 2 fixes post by the dev.apply that and u good.happened to me too

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Is there incest content on Patreon?
no patreon has a no incest policy-as of now i think there where 8 updates with incest on the new downloads page with 6 of them having patreon accounts.if they get found out they get punished,which is why most devs ;) get someone else to post a patch or let you pick relations after game starts.some devs acually change there game just to avoid conflict which is a shame:)

Reactions: LiMp17
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes