estaeslabuena

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, I'm new and I downloaded the game but I can't get past version 0.7 because the mobile doesn't appear in the corner of the hallway

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
i completed till the latest update but gallery is not updated, i did till the police guy talks to laura at night and then get message that see you in next update, i go home and check gallery there are no scenes from current update

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
i completed till the latest update but gallery is not updated, i did till the police guy talks to laura at night and then get message that see you in next update, i go home and check gallery there are no scenes from current update
ok i guess gallery for v1.5 will come in next update based on the changelog showing gallery update of v1.4 in version 1.5

Jan 22, 2019
Another bug found when trying to trigger peter's secret event the letter don't show up can anyone share a save file after that event

@si15

Nov 17, 2021
Can someone give me the save file after beach map event...
I cant find the later and phone
I complete 3 map event like neighbour, mom and dad and emma bathrobe Secret but after that I cant find the later in jems room and the phone in hallway pls help and give me a save file after beach map event pls

Jan 22, 2019
I complete 3 map event like neighbour, mom and dad and emma bathrobe Secret but after that I cant find the later in jems room and the phone in hallway pls help and give me a save file after beach map event pls
Dev must include a full updated gallery or eliminate those map events too many bugs.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
its been asked way too many times,all you gotta do is scroll up or search but here you go
https://f95zone.to/threads/laura-lustful-secrets-v1-5-dark-anu.90687/post-9809893

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Great update. Emma getting corrupted is hot, hopefully we see more (any continuation of her webcam journey / cosplay journey?)

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes