asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Dark Anu

I hope in the remake of this game (which needs to be made) you will improve the choices and eliminate the scenes that the player is forced to see, it looks really bad right now, don't impose the choices you would make just let the players decide
Read the thread OP. At any point does it say " Choice based novel" ?. No right. The choice are for how naughty laura wants to get with character, not for laura to avoid the character.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I mean how can you not love this game.
It's funny and deep at the same time.

His sister is telling him to trust women more while his girlfriend is getting willingly impaled by a genetically superior falus.
Fucking hell man, I need to go outside for a smoke and look at the stars...

1674169327170.png

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
hi, when will you deliver the update? im taking about LIA.

will laura have sex in LIA in the coming update? if yes then with whom besides her husband?

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I've played a bit now and I have to say the game is really good. The game makes me want more. Then Laura: Island Adventure is the 2nd part!? Okay my fantasy imagines the 3rd part. Laura: Family meeting - A Call for Daddy:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I've played a bit now and I have to say the game is really good. The game makes me want more. Then Laura: Island Adventure is the 2nd part!? Okay my fantasy imagines the 3rd part. Laura: Family meeting - A Call for Daddy:love:
Island it's alternative game, firstly it was quest from Lustful Secrets, but then supporting community decided to make a whole game from this, very soon second release 0.2

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I have added the new save from the developer to www. I found the cell phone on the floor. But it doesn't go any further. What is to be done here now and where or how is this map displayed??? The only thing that happens when Laura picks up the cell phone is the scene with Marcus under the bed and then another scene with Emma and James in the hallway and then it fades back to Laura in the hallway. Where is this scene with the beach???

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
The developer knows good shit... The game triggers various emotions. Anger at Laura for being weak and cheating, on the other hand Laura is a horny hunk that looks so yummy. Then again I feel sorry for Samuel because he is too decent and gets screwed, then I laugh my ass off. George dances in his underpants on the counter in Joe's Bar:ROFLMAO:. The game is really great(y)(y). Laura really looks delicious. Her red shiny lips, then the innocent look, the flawless skin and then her curves and proportions. She's made for dirty and pervy sex. I would do a whole lot more with her than this in-out game.
I haven't seen any fetishes in games. I think something like that will fall victim to censorship. But I've never seen such messes in an adult game before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi
Nov 19, 2022
This would be a great game if it wasnt rpg.. i dont get whats the intersting part of walking around and clicking everywhere randomly to make any progress.. also saves are always buggy

Xortes

Sep 25, 2017
Dark Anu adressed this in Discord, he/she said that it was a technical error and that he/she's working for it, if you wanna progress, download the save from the my previous quoted reply!

It will take you to the beach scene
I got to this point and after 30min messing with the json file I figured out that you need to leave the room and go back in for actually reload the map file. It was an easy fix. I figured it would be a trigger of walking and that was correct. This is a fixed Map file that lets Laura take one step less so she doesn't walk into the other trigger.

To use it extract zip and put it in www\data. If you have a save it the room. Just walk out (choosing Leave it then leave the room if you are in the option already) walk back in and it should work.

EDIT:
Text for ppl searching: fix for Put it back in the wardrobe (Samuel's Secret)

Reactions: beategg and Obranyi

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Laura: Lustful Secrets v1.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.01.2023 (2nd off. bugfix)
Map event not working

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes