elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I need help please. I can't find a way to save the game at any time, I can't hide the text either. I have tried the right mouse button, some other random buttons but to no avail. I can't continue the story after the scene in the bathroom with David, as the map icon doesn't appear on the screen.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I need help please. I can't find a way to save the game at any time, I can't hide the text either. I have tried the right mouse button, some other random buttons but to no avail. I can't continue the story after the scene in the bathroom with David, as the map icon doesn't appear on the screen.
You can't save during scene in RPGM, can't hide text, about scene in bathroom find solution on previous pages, there was 100%.

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I can't go on after Laura's surprise birthday event. After Jack's encounter with Emma in her room, Laura goes to her room and finds Sam's shirt on the floor. Samuel's secret transpires and nothing happens after that. I can't get out of the hallway. Can someone please help me?

Reactions: LosSrakas

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are there any choices?
In the beginning you have practically no choice, if you want to skip something in the scenes you have no choice. you can get mad. And then there are only a few choices. Linear game. Mc is pretty but not very intelligent

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In the beginning you have practically no choice, if you want to skip something in the scenes you have no choice. you can get mad. And then there are only a few choices. Linear game. Mc is pretty but not very intelligent
You are still in this thread? What for? To throw mud at Dev and his game? Players will play and after decide to continue or not, without yours shitty comments.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
You are still in this thread? What for? To throw mud at Dev and his game? Players will play and after decide to continue or not, without yours shitty comments.
Anybody should be able to comment on this game regardless if it is negative or positive,after all whenever someone has a complaint or negative view of the game we all have to listen to you come on here and suck the devs dick telling everyone how great the game is.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Instead of discussing, right or wrong, you know there is option of ignoring members. Just click on member name and select ignore. No further messages from that member will be visible to you. Problem solved.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Instead of discussing, right or wrong, you know there is option of ignoring members. Just click on member name and select ignore. No further messages from that member will be visible to you. Problem solved.
I know this message address to me, I replied and after put in ignore hehe)

Feb 8, 2023
undefined
there is a simple formula don't like it don't play and pass by, why spoil the mood of the developer and people with your meaningless comments

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Dark Anu Love your games ...LS and LIA keep it up (y). I just have one complaint and its not about you or your game, Its about certain members on this forum that keep trashing and being nasty to other members when they critique, suggest, or just plain wish the game was this or that, this is a forum and forums are for people to communicate their likes, dislike, opinions, suggestion, etc. I don't know if they are part of your team, friends, or just hardcore fans but their actions are making you look bad and most likely turn off (some) current and/or NEW users from playing and supporting your project (lost revenue for you).

If they are part of your team, friend or hardcore fans I recommend you talk to them or just put them on a leash especially Obranyi, instead of encouraging users to stick with your games most of the time he/her is just nasty to other users, when they suggest, recommend, wish, critique, or just say they don't like the game and won't play it anymore. Every game game listed on F95 will have users that will voice their opinion, critique, etc that is what a forum if for, NOT A CHEELEADING SITE and if anyone that does not cheer has to stay quiet.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dark Anu Love your games ...LS and LIA keep it up (y). I just have one complaint and its not about you or your game, Its about certain members on this forum that keep trashing and being nasty to other members when they critique, suggest, or just plain wish the game was this or that, this is a forum and forums are for people to communicate their likes, dislike, opinions, suggestion, etc. I don't know if they are part of your team, friends, or just hardcore fans but their actions are making you look bad and most likely turn off (some) current and/or NEW users from playing and supporting your project (lost revenue for you).

If they are part of your team, friend or hardcore fans I recommend you talk to them or just put them on a leash especially Obranyi, instead of encouraging users to stick with your games most of the time he/her is just nasty to other users, when they suggest, recommend, wish, critique, or just say they don't like the game and won't play it anymore. Every game game listed on F95 will have users that will voice their opinion, critique, etc that is what a forum if for, NOT A CHEELEADING SITE and if anyone that does not cheer has to stay quiet.
What an idiot mamma mia, trash is what you wrote, you win the prize, welcome to ignore list:ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes