AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
Hey guys, I'm working on Laura's update and in this version we will have many surprises!
Scenes created = 40%.
Rendered = 1%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Laura is my favorite pussy...lick her,fuck her,fist her:p

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
Hey guys, I'm working on Laura's update and in this version we will have many surprises!
Scenes created = 40%.
Rendered = 1%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Did she fuck someone by mistake again?

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Attention to everybody, today we have a special occasion, birthday of our favorite creator, i think it will be very nice if we congratulate him with nice words and wishes, subscribe on Patreon, Subscribestar and tips on Subscribestar is very appreciate, be healthy, less problems in development in our favorite game universe, happy birthday sir Dark Anu

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Attention to everybody, today we have a special occasion, birthday of our favorite creator, i think it will be very nice if we congratulate him with nice words and wishes, subscribe on Patreon, Subscribestar and tips on Subscribestar is very appreciate, be healthy, less problems in development in our favorite game universe, happy birthday sir Dark Anu
:ROFLMAO: lickspittle

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
Happy birthday Dark Anu! I wish you; happiness, health, love, good luck and well-being in everything, so may creative progress always be with you. P.S: I didn't know about the birthday, and now that I found out, I couldn't ignore it humanly.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
I encountered another bug, after spy Ellen at the store, laura had to go home to change and go find her dad but the changing light didn't appear so I got stuck.
Screenshot_2023-02-18-23-30-33-20.png

henriquesilva

Oct 21, 2019
Ei cara, você tem certeza? Qual é o evento de praia? parece que estes são mais avançados na história. Fiquei preso depois de fazer sexo com David. O passo a passo diz que a seguir preciso ver o evento do mapa "Praia", mas não há nada a fazer.
[/CITAR]

me ajudem estou com o mesmo problema

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
HOw do you trigger the Map event-Beach (From the walkthrough? Laura has just had David for the second time, in the bathroom whilst hubby drunk outside. But nothing is triggering the next day?

Reactions: thenonemans

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Everybody who have any kind of bugs join discord and ask for help Dark Anu directly, it's the fastest way to solve the problem, he is very rare visitor here.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes