DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
Hey guys, I hope you are well!
The previous update had a lot of bugs, so I am working hard to make the 1.6 version perfect. Thanks to all of you who reported the bugs.
Scenes created = 80%.
Rendered = 25%
Photoshop = 15%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support,
Dark.

lemaro

May 11, 2021

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
The previous update had a lot of bugs, so I am working hard to make the 1.6 version perfect. Thanks to all of you who reported the bugs.
Scenes created = 80%.
Rendered = 25%
Photoshop = 15%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support,
Dark.
Looks like more Emma-goodness!

Jul 13, 2022
Beach scene is a big waste should have been a big orgy instead but Dev chose to cockblock it. Idk why Dev is always cockblocking good promising scenes in main game and island game. Somebody always interrupting a sex scene or beginning of it in both games. This is not a cuckold or ntr FYI. You can complete the sex scene and make the char a cuckold if you want to implementing this. I hope you are not avoiding taking more renders..

roquito

Oct 6, 2020
Beach scene is a big waste should have been a big orgy instead but Dev chose to cockblock it. Idk why Dev is always cockblocking good promising scenes in main game and island game. Somebody always interrupting a sex scene or beginning of it in both games. This is not a cuckold or ntr FYI. You can complete the sex scene and make the char a cuckold if you want to implementing this. I hope you are not avoiding taking more renders..
I also see it the same way. It always disappoints expectations and nothing happens. It gets tiring and the day it happens there won't be any emotion.

Apr 12, 2021
I agree with you, That first beach scene with topless would be amazing if it had happened an orgy!

Apr 16, 2022
Beach scene is a big waste should have been a big orgy instead but Dev chose to cockblock it. Idk why Dev is always cockblocking good promising scenes in main game and island game. Somebody always interrupting a sex scene or beginning of it in both games.
It's called BUILD-UP. If you don't like games with a build-up then maybe this is not the game for you. Luckily for you there's plenty of games with garbage story, fortuitous sex and absolutely no build-up in this website so you can always drop this one and go play one of those if this one isn't to your liking.

This is not a cuckold or ntr FYI. You can complete the sex scene and make the char a cuckold if you want to implementing this. I hope you are not avoiding taking more renders..
We must have been playing a diferent game or you're in the wrong thread my dude. This most certainly is a cuckold/ntr game, FYI.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
First of all let me thank everyone who voted for Emma's outfit. It looks amazing on her. I am working hard to make this update fantastic, that has very big events, lots of surprises and hot scenes.
Scenes created = 88%.
Rendered = 35%
Photoshop = 18%
Programmed = 6%
Translated = 0% emmasassS.png
Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
First of all let me thank everyone who voted for Emma's outfit. It looks amazing on her. I am working hard to make this update fantastic, that has very big events, lots of surprises and hot scenes.
Scenes created = 88%.
Rendered = 35%
Photoshop = 18%
Programmed = 6%
Translated = 0% View attachment 2460308
Thanks for your support,
Dark.
DAMN...now I can't wait even more!!!!!!

Reactions: Obranyi and lemaro
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes