Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
imposible to save in Mac version?
Yes, saves don't work, if you have PC you can do like I, play on PC whole update, make saves and then transfer it to Mac, if you want to know how to do it reply to me in private I will tell) On other hand if you have PC probably no reason to do it. I have PC for work and Mac for fun, that's why I play on Mac.

Reactions: fabyoxx

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Yes, saves don't work, if you have PC you can do like I, play on PC whole update, make saves and then transfer it to Mac, if you want to know how to do it reply to me in private I will tell) On other hand if you have PC probably no reason to do it. I have PC for work and Mac for fun, that's why I play on Mac.
No, I don't have a PC and a bug closed the game just starting the scene of the first time on the beach, could someone provide me with the saved file of that scene so I don't have to start from scratch? it would be appreciated

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
game/story sounds good but it also sounds as if corruption should be added to the genre tags, since Laura might begin to change her behavior due to an outside influence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

LosSrakas

Nov 22, 2021
I can't go on after Laura's surprise birthday event. After Jack's encounter with Emma in her room, Laura goes to her room and finds Sam's shirt on the floor. Samuel's secret transpires and nothing happens after that. I can't get out of the hallway. Can someone please help me?
same shit

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

LosSrakas

Nov 22, 2021
Maybe anyone can help, after birhday party need clean house (bottles,broken glass, in kitchen) and pick book on Emma`s room, but after this steps nothing happens. Does someone has save after party, or smth?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
Hey guys, I'm working on Laura's update and in this version we will have many surprises!
Scenes created = 40%.
Rendered = 1%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Unlocked
Hey guys, I'm working on Laura's update and in this version we will have many surprises!
Scenes created = 40%.
Rendered = 1%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Intriguing who is this guy in alley)

Reactions: patrickB

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Man now this solo image got me excited for a whole month:p.

The hand is ummm... maybe somekind of "test".

Reactions: Obranyi

Vigeous

May 3, 2021

Unlocked
Scenes created = 40%.
Rendered = 1%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

I have a hunch that it's one of Samuel's *friends* in the bar

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes