Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I collected 4 map event
Phone
bird
family secret
bath robe
but after that my beach event is not triggering and i searched whole map but didn't find any more map events i think its a bug
download the new build.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I downloaded the latest build but it's not working, then i used a save file from one person i forgot his username to directly access the beach task
it's tested and it works. you're just lacking the now accessible "James' Love Letters". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, Mac version is not working. It gives error The application cannot be opened.
That because Mac don't support anymore, open terminal, write sudo chmod -R 755, press space, put the icon of the game into terminal, press Enter, write your Mac password(you will not see what you type), press Enter, click on icon of the game in folder, you will need to open System settings, Security and Privacy, there you will open access, ENJOY!

Gaurav

Apr 30, 2017
That because Mac don't support anymore, open terminal, write sudo chmod -R 755, press space, put the icon of the game into terminal, press Enter, write your Mac password(you will not see what you type), press Enter, click on icon of the game in folder, you will need to open System settings, Security and Privacy, there you will open access, ENJOY!
Hi Thanks for replying however I've already tried this and still it would not open.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Stuck at the part where emma needs to go to the college :unsure: currently at the park/store. Help would be greatly appreciated

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Stuck at the part where emma needs to go to the college :unsure: currently at the park/store. Help would be greatly appreciated
just keep going left in the temple map ( there is also a surrounding park).

Reactions: A$AP
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes