leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i have problem: after card games and drunk sam, laura has sex in bathroom, samuel tried to enter, she finished sex, left bathroom, brought pathetic hubby from floor to bedroom. he immediately felt asleep and suddenly disappear from bed/bedroom without any clue where laura has to go next. any idea? wt doesn't help.
wt is mentioning beach in map event section. i can't find that map section.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Laura: Lustful Secrets 1.6 work in progress
Hey guys, I hope you are well!
This update is the end of chapter one, so I want everything work very well for you to enjoy the update. This update has a lot of scenes and a lot of gameplay, for sure you will enjoy it. I have been reported many times about event trigger problems and this is already being fixed.
Scenes created = 94%.
Rendered = 42%
Photoshop = 25%
Programmed = 6%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i have problem: after card games and drunk sam, laura has sex in bathroom, samuel tried to enter, she finished sex, left bathroom, brought pathetic hubby from floor to bedroom. he immediately felt asleep and suddenly disappear from bed/bedroom without any clue where laura has to go next. any idea? wt doesn't help.
wt is mentioning beach in map event section. i can't find that map section.
This is a bug, use this save!

Feb 8, 2023

Unlocked
This update is the end of chapter one, so I want everything work very well for you to enjoy the update. This update has a lot of scenes and a lot of gameplay, for sure you will enjoy it. I have been reported many times about event trigger problems and this is already being fixed.
Scenes created = 94%.
Rendered = 42%
Photoshop = 25%
Programmed = 6%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support,
Dark.

incredibly great news, looking forward to the new update, I can’t even imagine what you have prepared for us this time, but I’m sure it will be hot and very cool,:love:

carter15

Mar 19, 2019

Unlocked
Scenes created = 94%.
Rendered = 42%
Photoshop = 25%
Programmed = 6%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support,
Dark.

Who will be the girl in the swimsuit?

Her skin tone is too fair to be Laura and her breasts are too big to be Zoe or Emma... so the remaining options are Jess, Lisa or the German girl (David's cousin).

Reactions: lemaro

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
STUCK. AFTER THE BIRTHDAY PARTY LAURA CHECKS EVRY ROOM BUT CANT GO TO THE LIVING ROOM. IT SAYS MORE CLEANING LEFT.

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
Who will be the girl in the swimsuit?

Her skin tone is too fair to be Laura and her breasts are too big to be Zoe or Emma... so the remaining options are Jess, Lisa or the German girl (David's cousin).
if i'm not wrong, i think i see some blonde hair on top of the pic, so i'm guessing Laura's sister-in-law

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
who can help me? I'm trying to get to the back door of the grocery store but it won't work, what do I do?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
STUCK. AFTER THE BIRTHDAY PARTY LAURA CHECKS EVRY ROOM BUT CANT GO TO THE LIVING ROOM. IT SAYS MORE CLEANING LEFT.
Join discord, there you will get your answer pretty quick because Dark reply by himself, here he sits very rare.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
who can help me? I'm trying to get to the back door of the grocery store but it won't work, what do I do?
Join discord, there you will get your answer pretty quick because Dark reply by himself, here he sits very rare.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes