Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
yes the movement wasn't so much the problem, my problem was more in the scenes where they were slow and the dialogues were long.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there any renpy port of this game? if don't the dev has plans to add chapter 1 in renpy as well? The game is interesting but I stopped playing due to the RPGM system which in this game is very slow and time consuming.
The upcoming update 1.6 will be last using rpg engine. After that game will move to renpy engine ( sandbox style).

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well I think this game's doing good with RPGM but let's see.
Like Dark said limits and other issues left no chance to continue develop in RPGM, even in past he said LLS stay in RPGM engine, that for life we have, change opinion cause of situation, he know I wish him all the best to become much more popular and successful creator, because he and Laura deserve it, continue in RPGM that not gonna work, so from next update LLS is Ren'py Sandbox something like Fashion Business, not full copy, with a twist from Dark :)

Reactions: Ferment

GamingNation

Mar 9, 2023
Hello.

Guys i implemented my old saves and now when i open the saves everything is ok but when i try to save the game again there are no slots for saving.
'Can someone help me how to fix this.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello.

Guys i implemented my old saves and now when i open the saves everything is ok but when i try to save the game again there are no slots for saving.
'Can someone help me how to fix this.
Join discord and reply Dark directly in LLS chat, he will help.

Reactions: GamingNation

massaone

Nov 6, 2020
I no this post is late but maybe some can help me.
I should have the Beach event but can't find the map event section.
Do i have to go somewhere for that? or does it open via a button?

I appreciate your help,

greez

I found the clue -.- ^^

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
03911.png kk046.png
Hello guys, I finally managed to finish retouching the images in PS and as I said before this is the last part of LLS chapter 1 so it is bigger, with 2000 images more or less 4 lines of dialog per image results in about 8000 lines to write. I am working on it right now! I am hopeful that I can deliver the update later this week.
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 100%
Programmed = 20%
Translated = 15%

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
View attachment 2519458 View attachment 2519459
Hello guys, I finally managed to finish retouching the images in PS and as I said before this is the last part of LLS chapter 1 so it is bigger, with 2000 images more or less 4 lines of dialog per image results in about 8000 lines to write. I am working on it right now! I am hopeful that I can deliver the update later this week.
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 100%
Programmed = 20%
Translated = 15%
avengers-we-are-in-the-endgame-now.gif

Reactions: ntrvip and Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes