Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
thats great..means old story will be still in rpg?...anyway i prefer rpy but to be honest this game is one of the better playable rpg games, because some other rpg games are terrible to play without journal and questlog...some only with keyboard.
Old story will remain in RPGM like Part 1, Ren'Py Sandbox Part 2, here wasn't journal and questlog, but Dark every time did detail walkthrough.

Reactions: Puma1978

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
thats great..means old story will be still in rpg?...anyway i prefer rpy but to be honest this game is one of the better playable rpg games, because some other rpg games are terrible to play without journal and questlog...some only with keyboard.
Journal and questlog we will have in Ren'Py because it will be something similar to Fashion Business and Milfs of Sunville game system.

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Yes I agree, its a very tolerable rpg. especially that most of the travelling is side scrolling.

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yes I agree, its a very tolerable rpg. especially that most of the travelling is side scrolling.
Yes this was pretty easy, but problems with programming in RPGM especially animations like Dark said and many other reasons forced to change engine and game system.

Reactions: thefee

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi guys, do you think an update is possible this month? Its been already 3 months :( i remember some time ago it was 1 update each month
Don't you think that he has another game called LIA? Update was two months ago, he does extra content for big supporters like me and others, that takes time to create, he doesn't have LLS only, a lot of stuff and even in situation like this he manage to develop a LOT of hot content in acceptable terms, 3.5 months from last update LLS but he uploaded LIA, finish work on LLS update which will be the biggest of all time, more than 2000 renders, that's why it take more time than usual, and parallel he does a lot of work on other projects and content, I believe I answer you.

Last edited:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Don't you think that he has another game called LIA? Update was two months ago, he does extra content for big supporters like me and others, that takes time to create, he doesn't have LLS only, a lot of stuff and even in situation like this he manage to develop a LOT of hot content in acceptable terms, 3.5 months from last update LLS but he uploaded LIA, finish work on LLS update which will be the biggest of all time, more than 2000 renders, that's why it take more time than usual, and parallel he does a lot of work on other projects and content, I believe I answer you.
An update every month is not that difficult...he just has to pull that magic wand out of his ass :ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
An update every month is not that difficult...he just has to pull that magic wand out of his ass :ROFLMAO:
Nice joke, name me game with amount of scenes like Dark do where update is every month? Tell. I remind that he has no team, he does all stuff completely alone, so if you name games where are studios go out.

Reactions: MaverickMoore

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Nice joke, name me game with amount of scenes like Dark do where update is every month? Tell. I remind that he has no team, he does all stuff completely alone, so if you name games where are studios go out.
I think you misunderstood my joke...I agree with you. Games take lots of work and time to make. I have no problem waiting for something good, and he is actually consistent with updates.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think you misunderstood my joke...I agree with you. Games take lots of work and time to make. I have no problem waiting for something good, and he is actually consistent with updates.
I thought you were serious, misunderstanding happened, that's life(y)

Reactions: rem3403
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes