Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think you misunderstood my joke...I agree with you. Games take lots of work and time to make. I have no problem waiting for something good, and he is actually consistent with updates.
Yeah he try to be consistent, but it's very difficult when you have many projects, extra content making for big supporters, with changing engine, game system and setup second PC work for Dark will be easier and updates will release faster.

Reactions: rem3403

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
I think my game is bug, because after the scene in the bathroom with David, the game characters disappear and there is nothing to do in the game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't remember, it's middle of the game, just play, no more options for you to help.

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
HOw do you trigger the Map event-Beach (From the walkthrough? Laura has just had David for the second time, in the bathroom whilst hubby drunk outside. But nothing is triggering the next day?
Having the same issue as guide says talk to son and daughter in their rooms but they aren't there. Have triggered up to map event 3 but James letter or phone haven't shown up and neither have they on the map.
Checked this thread and found least 20 people having the same issue bug fix for phone in hall spawn phone yeah but emma and james rooms as still empty so you can't go beach with them. Seen post with the same issue going back nearly a year, so I guess only choice is to give up on this game or take a save file from the forum and skip loads of the content unless someone can prove a save for 32 in the walkthrough Laura and Emma return home from the beach. Even attached a save file if the dev/someone wants to tell me what I've done wrong.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
When you download the game if you use the saves included the game plays fine, if you’re starting a new game, I don’t know havnt done that in awhile. Also any scenes you can’t see can be found in the images folder of the game

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
This is my save file.
after collecting "Zoe's date" and "James' phone"
It will help you bypass bugs. If you can't find your phone after sending Samuel to bed.
Tried your save got the phone emma and james room are still empty the next morning and thus I'm still unable to continue, Looking at the forums and after several attempts myself I'm kind of assuming the game isn't playing due to this bug and new saves will always get stuck after bathroom sex with david for the second time.

Thought I'd throw a few more people having the same issue into my post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
I love the game, it's beautiful, but especially in the last period the development is very slow. A week ago the up grade was 98%!!!!

Reactions: Gearz24

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I love the game, it's beautiful, but especially in the last period the development is very slow. A week ago the up grade was 98%!!!!
Update is very big, more than 2000 renders, yeah from last post today week passed, message from 17th April- The last scene is giant, a lot of details. But only 1/3 of this scene to finish. Another problem is all the scenes are very long and I need to test again and again and again... it takes a lot of time, ctrl+ R really help me but it dont work to test variables and switches. I will implement auto saves into the code so you can stop in middle of the scene and continue later in the same scene later.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes