lemaro

May 11, 2021
Update is very big, more than 2000 renders, yeah from last post today week passed, message from 17th April- The last scene is giant, a lot of details. But only 1/3 of this scene to finish. Another problem is all the scenes are very long and I need to test again and again and again... it takes a lot of time, ctrl+ R really help me but it dont work to test variables and switches. I will implement auto saves into the code so you can stop in middle of the scene and continue later in the same scene later.
Omg sounds like a huge orgy is about to happen

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
Update is very big, more than 2000 renders, yeah from last post today week passed, message from 17th April- The last scene is giant, a lot of details. But only 1/3 of this scene to finish. Another problem is all the scenes are very long and I need to test again and again and again... it takes a lot of time, ctrl+ R really help me but it dont work to test variables and switches. I will implement auto saves into the code so you can stop in middle of the scene and continue later in the same scene later.
Thanks a lot for reply
I can't wait

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes