Jul 23, 2018
Why is this game such a fucking nightmare to progress. Even following the guide. Trying to get to the first beach scene and I cant figure it out to save my life. According to the walkthrough i need to talk to james, but he isn't there. I also need to talk to Emma, she isn't there. If I need to get the secrets first, I have found Emma's robes in the bathroom, and the crow in the front yard, and the cereal box but the rest isnt showing up. I've played up to this point from the beginning three times thinking its a bug but still nothing shows up. What am I missing here?

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Why is this game such a fucking nightmare to progress. Even following the guide. Trying to get to the first beach scene and I cant figure it out to save my life. According to the walkthrough i need to talk to james, but he isn't there. I also need to talk to Emma, she isn't there. If I need to get the secrets first, I have found Emma's robes in the bathroom, and the crow in the front yard, and the cereal box but the rest isnt showing up. I've played up to this point from the beginning three times thinking its a bug but still nothing shows up. What am I missing here?
I'm having the same problem, after David's event in the bathroom it mentions to go to the beach, but nothing happens.
I've walked around the whole map and can't see anything to continue the story. :cry:

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm having the same problem, after David's event in the bathroom it's mentions to go to the beach, but nothing happens.
I've walked around the whole map and can't see anything to continue the story. :cry:
Try this bug fix
Just unzip it inside the game folder

or try this save file before the beach scene...

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes