Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
speaking of patreon policy,Dark Anu can i assume that james is no longer going to be a naughty boy as per your post of 26 aug 2021-as per my post referencing his mother ie incest,future or not.:) just so we know where its going

Reactions: LiMp17

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Totally stuck at step 31 in the walkthrough on a new run. Can't do anything at all! I have download the "Beach fix" above.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
In the Walkthrough it's saird:

31. To proceed with the story you need to see the map event "Beach" take a look at the Map
Events section.

What i have to do???

beachfix doesn't work, but maybe i didn't install it the right way?...

Last edited:

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
mercuryze said:
This is my save file.
after collecting "Zoe's date" and "James' phone"
It will help you bypass bugs. If you can't find your phone after sending Samuel to bed.

What i have to do with the savefile?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Is there a Ren'Py version of this game? It looks really interesting, but I hate RPGM with a burning passion.

brunovieira

Jan 1, 2020
Help, I am stuck after the scene where Sam was drunk while Laura and David was fucking in the bathroom

It shows nothing, already applied the fix from Dark Anu but still stuck

I followed the guide, and it told me to trigger the beach story first. In order to do that, I have to talk to James and Emma. But the thing is, they are nowhere to be found in the house since like day 2 (after the day that David moved in)
View attachment 2290787 View attachment 2290797 View attachment 2290800
I have the same problem, I'm stuck on this part, does anyone please know the solution to this problem. I already looked here and couldn't find it. please help me

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
Nice game, too bad it's full of bugs and story can't be progressed. I am stuck after the bathroom sex scene and can't progress. I tried the fix but after finding the phone nothing happens. I tried other people's saves...but the beach thing is with someone named Jess(whom I don't know who it is....there seems to be some lost context there.) that being said it was fun for 30 minutes but sadly I will drop it there.

dawnjat

Sep 3, 2019
I have the same problem, I'm stuck on this part, does anyone please know the solution to this problem. I already looked here and couldn't find it. please help me
Dark Anu adressed this in Discord, he/she said that it was a technical error and that he/she's working for it, if you wanna progress, download the save from the my previous quoted reply!

It will take you to the beach scene

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
This is my save file.
after collecting "Zoe's date" and "James' phone"
It will help you bypass bugs. If you can't find your phone after sending Samuel to bed.
Hi thx for the save, but after copy in my save, i can't see them in my game, i try with v1, it's ok, but in v1.5 fix or not, the save it's invisble.

mercuryze

Sep 15, 2018
Save the game before the beach event.
Previously I was only giving a "2nd save" which some people may encounter unable to open the file.
So I re-uploaded them all.
You can use this save instead if you just want to start a beach event.
The events I skipped were "Zoe's date", "Jame's phone" and "Samuel's shirt"
Of course, "Zoe's date", "Jame's phone" can be seen back in Laura's bedroom.
But Samuel's shirt was not available in V.15, It was just an incident where Laura was impressed by Samuel's goodness to his sister in the past. (with no sex scenes)
**I went back and played V1.3 to get this save.
Paste the save file in folder "Save" as follows: Laura_LS-v1.5a >> www >> save

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes