latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Are saves compatible from update to update? Wondering if I should start this game now or wait for 1.6
old save's do work to an extent but every time I have used old saves the game will crash at some point during the new update.

My advice would be to wait for the new update, then play through the whole game, then on the next update after that use the save within the new update

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
old save's do work to an extent but every time I have used old saves the game will crash at some point during the new update.

My advice would be to wait for the new update, then play through the whole game, then on the next update after that use the save within the new update
I see. Thanks. I don't understand why this wasn't made in Ren'Py if its basically a VN?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I see. Thanks. I don't understand why this wasn't made in Ren'Py if its basically a VN?
It's not visual novel, visual novel is other game- Laura Island Adventures, Dev likes RPGM that's why he did it like that in 2021.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so many kids. if u want to req an upload, make it in the req-section not here. "+#" should be punishable by a thread ban.

Reactions: What's Up Doc?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
With freeloaders who ask for link on release date nothing to speak about, if you are not supporter just shut the fuck up and wait for public release!!!
exactly.
this thread should be about the game, if we are stuck, information, discussions and about the release when its ready, the content and so on. but to be a child and immediately open your mouth like a bird to be fed is pathetic. the parent did a bad job teaching the child patience and respect.

also, the DEV do work. and even a gangster don't want to ruin a business. even if they are rotten and scum they know that without business they can't take money. parasites is like that, they don't care if the business crash as long they get nutrition.
but a good "pirate" want to leech when he knows it will not destroy the host at all. contrary. if the pirate can help a bit he should do that. like wait patiently, pirate when it will not damage as much, show respect, help out if possible by advertising it and sharing it around where it can increase exposure and in return the DEV maybe gets a few more supporters.
but will the child care? not one bit.

children here u go: https://f95zone.to/threads/laura-lustful-secrets-1-6.157827/

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes