Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
well thats for sure one of the best uptade he made, i was fucking surprise at the end for sure :sneaky:, its totally worth guys that you spend just 1 dollars or more if you are able to, you wont gonna regret it and it give some support to the dev to make even more fantastic work than this one ;)
Thank you very much for your message!!! That is very nice from you, glad we have in thread people like you!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I've spent a dollar and I'm getting ready for a great evening
You will sir, I guarantee you because I played whole already, God that was very hot!!! Like I said here earlier, not only the biggest but the best and the hottest update of all time with a lot of surprises :love:

Reactions: naughtysexy55

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
You will sir, I guarantee you because I played whole already, God that was very hot!!! Like I said here earlier, not only the biggest but the best and the hottest update of all time with a lot of surprises :love:
With some spoiler, can you tell me which characters have a good scene in this update? :D

Reactions: Lima19

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Give some fucking respect to Dev for not asking fucking link on release date!!!!!! Be a hero, leave this thread or support Dark for unbelievable good update he did, I played whole in the morning, fucking arrogant freeloaders god damn it.
You can’t call everyone freeloaders. People have different situations in life. :cautious: :unsure:

Reactions: boriello

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
With some spoiler, can you tell me which characters have a good scene in this update? :D
No spoilers, if you are not supporter yet please sub and support Dark on his sites, 1-2 bucks is enough to give him respect for what he is doing and you will play right away, or when you will have time for it.

Reactions: hninja02

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
No spoilers, if you are not supporter yet please sub and support Dark on his sites, 1-2 bucks is enough to give him respect for what he is doing and you will play right away, or when you will have time for it.
I just joined his patreon :D do you know when the "Laura_LS-v1.6a (15gb)" will be released?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Give some fucking respect to Dev for not asking fucking link on release date!!!!!! Be a hero, leave this thread or support Dark for unbelievable good update he did, I played whole in the morning, fucking arrogant freeloaders god damn it.
Respect the dev? If there is anyone who has disrespected him the most the last week it's you with your tantrums about no update or replies while he was quite ill.

your self-awareness is legit zero.

Feb 8, 2023
I don't quite support the idea that if you don't pay, you don't play, I think there are indeed people who can't afford it, and I don't blame them, we are all part of the community of this game, and that's great, let's not quarrel! Those who could and wanted to, paid the author and thanked him for his work, and those who did not have the opportunity, will not do it, because they cannot, unfortunately, these are the realities of our world, so do not be offended if a new version appears here, there are people who are waiting for it with the same impatience as you. By the way, soon the author will be able to buy a new processor and the game will progress faster, so if you really have the opportunity to support the author, do it, because it is beneficial to everyone
Записати.PNG

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes