srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
My financial situation is not bad, but as the payment is based on dollars for me it is complicated, because the dollar in my country is almost 6x the value of the local currency, if I help every developer I like I will file for bankruptcy, It's better to be a masturbator with a house than to be a masturbator without a house.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My financial situation is not bad, but as the payment is based on dollars for me it is complicated, because the dollar in my country is almost 6x the value of the local currency, if I help every developer I like I will file for bankruptcy, It's better to be a masturbator with a house than to be a masturbator without a house.
You can support him in other way, give nice feedback after update, with constructive critics if you have anything to say, advertise his project to others, on different sites, etc, so don't worry about financial support, think about other ways to help him become more and more popular if you like his game and want to support somehow.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Obranyi 1.7 version will be or not
I think Dark Anu will release LIA 0.3 first. LSS 1.7 will be released, but I understand that it is simply a version that will add improvements (they will be bug fixes and increase the quality of images), that is, I think it will not add new content. This is the calendar that Dark Anu marked himself in a reply he gave me on Discord:

LIA 0.3 = story continuation.
LLS chapter 2 = 0.1 in ren'py sandbox.
LLS chapter 1 = 1.7 improvement.

I hope this answer helps you;)

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I think Dark Anu will release LIA 0.3 first. LSS 1.7 will be released, but I understand that it is simply a version that will add improvements (they will be bug fixes and increase the quality of images), that is, I think it will not add new content. This is the calendar that Dark Anu marked himself in a reply he gave me on Discord:

so won't 1.6 be the definitive final version of CH1 before RenPy? :oops:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
so won't 1.6 be the definitive final version of CH1 before RenPy? :oops:
Like final for the story this is the end for RPGM, Dark wants to finish scenes like truth or dare in bar if you remember, he didn't do it that time, I give example of one scene which was not finish, and Dark will do other scenes which will not have an impact for the story, main narration will continue in Ren'Py Sandbox version 0.1

Reactions: mrMarko

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Like final for the story this is the end for RPGM, Dark wants to finish scenes like truth or dare in bar if you remember, he didn't do it that time, I give example of one scene which was not finish, and Dark will do other scenes which will not have an impact for the story, main narration will continue in Ren'Py Sandbox version 0.1
Ok, it was just to understand.
It was said that v1.6 would close CH1, before the new RenPy version...

Yes, next update will be first of Part II- Ren'py sandbox

while in a post just now it was written that v1.7 is in CH1.....

i think its a mistake?
Shouldn't version 1.7 open the CH2?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, it was just to understand.
It was said that v1.6 would close CH1, before the new RenPy version...

while in a post just now it was written that v1.7 is in CH1.....

i think its a mistake?
Shouldn't version 1.7 open the CH2?
No mistake again, 1.7 is RPGM, Chapter 2 open with Ren'Py Sandbox 0.1, story continues in Ren'Py while in RPGM will be new updates with unfinished scenes and those that will not have impact on story before last release.

Reactions: mrMarko
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes