lewdlegend

Jun 25, 2021
hi guys, i happened to change my laptop and lost the saves could you guys help me with the latest saves?, thanks!!

Feb 8, 2023
I just checked the renders to see If there's something I like as I normally do. Glad to hear that there's still a chance of that fat bastard deflowering her.
why do you hate emma so much :ROFLMAO:it's cruel that such a fat pathetic bastard would pick an emma flower:LOL:although you know jack has not a small dick i think that emma's cry of pleasure and pain will be heard throughout the street:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:I think this would make a great cuckold scene where Emma's father and brother look out Jack's window when they hear Jack moaning and see Jack fucking someone, they laugh saying that finally Jack has found someone, adding that it must be the ugliest woman in the world and they don't even know it's Emma :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
why do you hate emma so much :ROFLMAO:it's cruel that such a fat pathetic bastard would pick an emma flower:LOL:although you know jack has not a small dick i think that emma's cry of pleasure and pain will be heard throughout the street:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:I think this would make a great cuckold scene where Emma's father and brother look out Jack's window when they hear Jack moaning and see Jack fucking someone, they laugh saying that finally Jack has found someone, adding that it must be the ugliest woman in the world and they don't even know it's Emma :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish:
Fat jack is the man in this update, he gets 3 girls :ROFLMAO:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Where? If about my behavior for last days I apologized or you mean something else?
Nah I'm just talking about the spoilers all cool, it's just I'm so hyped for this update I want to play it without knowing what will happen

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Nah I'm just talking about the spoilers all cool, it's just I'm so hyped for this update I want to play it without knowing what will happen
I didn't spoil anything, I am totally against it, only if it's made by Dark and I can share it here, like post with work in progress.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes