Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This guy put more work in one 2 or 3 month long patch than all the "top" 3D creators combined do in a year and there's people accusing him of milking. I have words to describe those people but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in this forum.
Thanks to new players who started support for this two days, Dark deserve it.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Oh, I cant see in gallery - could you tell me how can I trigger it or I didnt look correctly in gallery ?

Many thanks
Yes, he forgot to add it in gallery, so for now only option if you want to see is to have version 1.5 and see it there, check the walkthrough, it's almost in the end of update as I remember, need to click on tree in the living room to trigger Christmas event.

Reactions: sekoso6

sekoso6

Dec 1, 2022
Yes, he forgot to add it in gallery, so for now only option if you want to see is to have version 1.5 and see it there, check the walkthrough, it's almost in the end of update as I remember, need to click on tree in the living room to trigger Christmas event.
Thanks, have a nice day!

Reactions: Obranyi

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Dude the update is out, and I put my spoilers in a hidden folder, nobody is making you open that folder to see the hot images in it. It’s not our fault you havnt played the update yet, maybe stay off this thread until you have
I wasn't talking about you, if anybody should spoil use to spoiler option and that's what you did. I was talking about people who spoil the game and I know it has been released but it's not yet public so a lot of people haven't played the update yet, what I'm asking is just a few days until the public is out it should be around here tomorrow or the day after.

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes