DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I wasn't talking about you, if anybody should spoil use to spoiler option and that's what you did. I was talking about people who spoil the game and I know it has been released but it's not yet public so a lot of people haven't played the update yet, what I'm asking is just a few days until the public is out it should be around here tomorrow or the day after.
What do you mean by wait until the update is public to play it? It’s free right now, if you scroll up or back a page “sons of liberty” already leaked it here

Reactions: boriello

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's compressed version I'm waiting for the public release by Dev
Well then you need to have about 15 gb of free space, cause the uncompressed version is 14 gb compressed is 3.8 and that’s coming from the devs links, oh and he only gave us a mega link for uncompressed download

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anybody encountered a bug after the Jack and Emma phone and cheerleader dress scene. Where Laura is unable get into Jamess room and your basically trapped with no options. Anybody has save to overcome this bug ? Please help.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
lol why 1.6 compres version of guy who sent it here are 600MB, and comprese 1,5 are 3gb+?
The compressed version by dev works like this - the older version images are compressed while the latest version images are not compressed. So the dev compressed size is bigger.

Whereas the compression done by others is whole compression including the update images. Hence the smaller size.

Reactions: Obranyi

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Well then you need to have about 15 gb of free space, cause the uncompressed version is 14 gb compressed is 3.8 and that’s coming from the devs links, oh and he only gave us a mega link for uncompressed download
I'm waiting the compressed version where old images are compressed and not the new ones you said its 3.8gb that's pretty good size for a big update

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
This guy put more work in one 2 or 3 month long patch than all the "top" 3D creators combined do in a year and there's people accusing him of milking. I have words to describe those people but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in this forum.

There are many fanboys who justify the developer without being right, praising a fairly short work in terms of quantity and quality. The opposite case is lived by Dark Anu, which since it began has not stopped improving version after version, in quality and quantity it is getting better and better (improvements in the quality of the images, in the scenes, in the plot, etc). .. The fact that he demands more and more of himself, many take advantage of it to say stupid things, it is clear that the more content he brings, the longer it will take to release an update, it is logical, in addition, he has confirmed on many occasions that the RPG engine will it causes a lot of problems (that's why he will change it) and lastly, what hurts the most is reading some who say that "the game hasn't been updated since January", when he is developing the spin-off of the island that he published in February.

No offense to anyone, but currently it seems to me that a developer that gives you more quality and content for less price, by far.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LauraLustfulSecrets-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes