whf

Nov 9, 2017
Disappointing update for me. There is no scene that would turn me on. I do like the risky cheating scenarios, but you can't push it in every scene. Much more importantly scene has to be made around that risky scenario not that you just add it in as an afterthought. There is no scene that benefited from husband/son being present. Alley bj is stupid, market pussylicking is stupid, bathroom scene is the only interesting one but not because husband stands behind the doors but because Laura is more dominant, in control in that scene as opposed to being taken advantage of in other scenes (though it's still a weird scene). James dream scene is absolute crap. Not only is it unnecessary long (should be like third in length than it is, though preferably it shouldn't be in the game at all), it's dumb and doesn't deliver well on what it's supposed to be (cuckolding fantasy). Police scene is there for the laughs, nothing more. And the last scene - Laura very eager to get fucked, not questioning anything at all, being married doesn't matter anymore, creampies don't matter anymore, nothing does. It's especially weird compared how she handled situations with that shop dude and the guy in the bathroom, being so horny for a cock. Emma's scenes are, as always, pretty weird. I just don't understand her. I guess the best way to describe her is inexperienced natural slut. She's just to easy for the corruption to be fun.

Eh, whatever. It can be just me, my mind is a fickle bitch, the longer the update takes, the bigger the chance it's going to be the last one I play. Let's see what Anu delivers in his other game in a couple months. And if I will play it at all.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Who can explain why thread still doesn't appear in downloads when he is updated?

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Good question, did this happen for the last update too? I thought any edit to the main post would trigger it to appear on there.
Hey
No, it's the first time I see that !
Ty from pointing on it, I was still waiting for the update...

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
And the last scene - Laura very eager to get fucked, not questioning anything at all, being married doesn't matter anymore, creampies don't matter anymore, nothing does. It's especially weird compared how she handled situations with that shop dude and the guy in the bathroom, being so horny for a cock.
I agree, in previous scenes there's been a risk element and a reason for Laura to be in a compromising position, revenge, a misunderstanding, not wanting to blow her cover etc, this time she was acting out of character, selfishly and as if single, I suspect we'll be exploring her regret in the next update?!

Reactions: Dark Anu

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Good question, did this happen for the last update too? I thought any edit to the main post would trigger it to appear on there.
This is what stuff answered me- It has to be reported for update, the developer should do so. If they did everything on their own, aka mirrors and such. Then they need to stick with new "PROMOTEONLY".

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys, help me out here...I've downloaded the compressed version and the first scene is with Laura in James's room and he is alseep...isn't that the 1st scene?? I think I am loosing scenes...

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes