FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs. "

Which save are you referring to? Save 1 (autosave), Save 6, or Save 7?
Which one is at the end of the last update? Or do I just need to play each one a bit to take a guess?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
"Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs. "

Which save are you referring to? Save 1 (autosave), Save 6, or Save 7?
Which one is at the end of the last update? Or do I just need to play each one a bit to take a guess?
Save 6 from last update, save 7 current, better use 7.

Reactions: perseus420

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Save 6 from last update, save 7 current, better use 7.
I guess when I said "last update", I meant the END of the update before the update that was just released...meaning...the end of 1.5, and the beginning of 1.6.
I don't know if you mean "current" is after 1.6, or before 1.6, but I just started over, so it really doesn't matter anymore.
Thanks for the response, anyway.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I guess when I said "last update", I meant the END of the update before the update that was just released...meaning...the end of 1.5, and the beginning of 1.6.
I don't know if you mean "current" is after 1.6, or before 1.6, but I just started over, so it really doesn't matter anymore.
Thanks for the response, anyway.
Current I mean 1.6, save 6 end of 1.5, save 7 start 1.6

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh, gee, I had to clear up a lot of space just for the compressed version, 3.8G's. Unbelievable, I didn't even want to look at how much space it took for the full version.
Not really a complaint, just an observation. It would have taken the sting out a little bit if there was a little incest in the game. Just saying.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Oh, gee, I had to clear up a lot of space just for the compressed version, 3.8G's. Unbelievable, I didn't even want to look at how much space it took for the full version.
Not really a complaint, just an observation. It would have taken the sting out a little bit if there was a little incest in the game. Just saying.
After scene with Laura and Marcus stepmother and son story content continues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
I don't know how anyone can stand this kind of "game". Each cutscene seems to be like 10 minutes minimum, and many go on for well over half an hour if you actually try to read all the dialogue. Everything just drags on for way, way too long.

• Angry
Reactions: Ueywuwudu

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know how anyone can stand this kind of "game". Each cutscene seems to be like 10 minutes minimum, and many go on for well over half an hour if you actually try to read all the dialogue. Everything just drags on for way, way too long.
If you don't like just skip and play another game.

Reactions: KrLosZ
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes