CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
He is the same from the start, 50135.
He is the same from the start, 50135.
Flashing my very wet and sticky panties with love and thanks.
Obranyl, you have been so helpful, thank you, really. Laura is such a babe. Normally, I like my women slim and flat-chested, but, I make an exception with Laura, that is one full figure super hot body and she is very beautiful to boot. Last question, I promise (pinky), is there a Incest Patch for 1.6? Is one needed or forthcoming?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyl, you have been so helpful, thank you, really. Laura is such a babe. Normally, I like my women slim and flat-chested, but, I make an exception with Laura, that is one full figure super hot body and she is very beautiful to boot. Last question, I promise (pinky), is there a Incest Patch for 1.6? Is one needed or forthcoming?
No incest in this game, if you want it's extra content, if interested reply me in private.

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, can someone give me a save file at the end of 1.5? I'm forgot to backup my saves before replacing my old game's folder with the new one.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a way to skip scenes? I'd rather skip every Jack scene, dude kills more boners than David Hasselhoff in Baywatch
Why you hate Jack? He is nice big boy) No you can't skip scenes, only speed scroll with Ctrl.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Original size: 14.13 GB - Compressed size: 3.59 GB - Seems like after a few more updates the compressed version will became as it's the original one right now (14 GB) :D

PS: Even "Manilla Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession" and "Luna's Fall from Grace" original versions are not so bigger like that one - their original size is as the compressed one here - 4 to 6 GB :)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Original size: 14.13 GB - Compressed size: 3.59 GB - Seems like after a few more updates the compressed version will became as it's the original one right now (14 GB) :D

PS: Even "Manilla Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession" and "Luna's Fall from Grace" original versions are not so bigger like that one - their original size is as the compressed one here - 4 to 6 GB :)
Amount of renders are the same like here? 2k renders this update! Tell me at least one Dev who did this enormous amount in one update?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes