Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Is there a way to skip scenes? I'd rather skip every Jack scene, dude kills more boners than David Hasselhoff in Baywatch
Thanks. Idk, dude just kills my boner. It's like watching a pile of poop on top of a Gordon Ramsay dish. Though the bear costume was hilarious.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
When I originally played RPGM games I wasn't too high on them. Characters moved slowly or even froze. You couldn't get any constancy to maintain a nice flow to the game. This game gives you excellent renders and flows pretty smoothly. The only and it's not a real big deal, just something I like to do is to be able to save when you want. I love to save during the hot sex scenes and with RPGM, you can't do that. Usually, you can save at the end of the day or the beginning of the day, sometimes after a scene has finished and there is no dialog. The fun part is, you are or it seems like you the player are more involved in the game itself.
I understand that the dev is moving this game to Ren'Py soon, that would be interesting.
I would love to see a wardrobe, where we can choose and buy clothes for Laura. As sexy as she dresses now, I would like her to wear even sluttier clothes and even go without underwear if I so choose. Slutty schoolgirl outfit while working in the bar. Wearing a bikini that becomes transparent when wet. Going to Gangbang or Frat Parties with her daughter. Oh, oh, this sick puppy is starting to run free. Bye, now.
Oh yes, a natural procession to this would be as you progress on throughout the game, you get the option to go outside fully nude. Similar to Insexsity, and your interactions with people will change accordingly.

I love this game however RPGM is just such a kill-joy for me.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I also wanted to comment that it's quite a development in Laura's character that she is now corrupting younger women, at least one, Jess. It isn't cheating if you do it for the right reasons is quite the rationalization.

I was also surprised to see Zoe so pleased with the thank you fuck she gave James. I figured he would be pining away for her the entire story.
Personally I feel there should be multiple routes, such as faithful Zoe, as well as slut Zoe (current default I think) and friendzoned Zoe too.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
This update is really good.
im a lil bit disappointed at first because i was expecting an anal scene with laura but i was amazed,ofcourse an introduction would be the first thing to do,and Dark Anu delivered it.
Screenshot_2023-04-30-17-42-03-674_org.laura.ls.the66.jpg

I was blown away by this scene,Prof. Pauli is a lucky bastard who plays with laura's ass.
Kudos to you for making this scene Dark Anu i hope this would be the start for Laura's anal journey,training her ass for Huge cocks,
Because Laura's ass is made for anal,DP,Double anal,anal creampie,gaping!
damn,this years updates is killing me.:KEK:

P.S
Dark Anu,i know you are not a native english speaker,but i commend your scripts.
i just want to point out your word "GAP"
please make it "GAPE"
it's more erotic this way. "ANAL GAPE"
thanks for this update and good health to you.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This update is really good.
im a lil bit disappointed at first because i was expecting an anal scene with laura but i was amazed,ofcourse an introduction would be the first thing to do,and Dark Anu delivered it.
View attachment 2584047

I was blown away by this scene,Prof. Pauli is a lucky bastard who plays with laura's ass.
Kudos to you for making this scene Dark Anu i hope this would be the start for Laura's anal journey,training her ass for Huge cocks,
Because Laura's ass is made for anal,DP,Double anal,anal creampie,gaping!
damn,this years updates is killing me.:KEK:

P.S
Dark Anu,i know you are not a native english speaker,but i commend your scripts.
i just want to point out your word "GAP"
please make it "GAPE"
it's more erotic this way. "ANAL GAPE"
thanks for this update and good health to you.
This treatment obvious was the start of anal journey for Laura finally:p Here it was for mission but we will see I hope soon action with cocks;)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Personally I feel there should be multiple routes, such as faithful Zoe, as well as slut Zoe (current default I think) and friendzoned Zoe too.
I'm all for multiple routes, but that requires much more work on the part of the developer. If you like multiple routes try Project Myriam - Life and Explorations. I have 21 different saves utilizing all the various routes in that game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'm all for multiple routes, but that requires much more work on the part of the developer. If you like multiple routes try Project Myriam - Life and Explorations. I have 21 different saves utilizing all the various routes in that game.
That what exactly I told before you, much more work for Dark, he will not do this, he has no team, all alone, so enjoy what we have, who want paths there are a lot of other games to play this.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes