beategg

Jul 25, 2019
I like this type of game, NTR and comedy. the story is very easy to understand no bullshits. the sex scenes are okay wish there's a bit more different sexual positions in every scene. Laura only has three types of positions and mostly its dog-style and also laura's outfits in the two scenes the undercover and yacht party scene those outfits are outdated can't Laura have a bikini like Kieshas I think that would look better than the V shape one piece she wore.

Reactions: Jhin00 and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I like this type of game, NTR and comedy. the story is very easy to understand no bullshits. the sex scenes are okay wish there's a bit more different sexual positions in every scene. Laura only has three types of positions and mostly its dog-style and also laura's outfits in the two scenes the undercover and yacht party scene those outfits are outdated can't Laura have a bikini like Kieshas I think that would look better than the V shape one piece she wore.
Laura had many positions except doggy, cowgirl reverse and front, standing missionary with David in living room, missionary on table with Hans in the kitchen, but yeah, most of was doggy, I am totally into this, my favorite position) I believe more variety for Laura will see in Chapter 2, as for outfits Dark has a lot of variations of new clothes to create, so will see in first Ren'py release :)

Reactions: beategg

sandy__123

Mar 10, 2018
Is it only me or is it a bug, where if Laura choose "don't" give protein to Emma after the dialogue end screen freeze and only I hear is music

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Never played this game (yet) given the tags it came off promising although the "group sex" mainly implies mostly dick involved it'd be great on a girls only group if possible...as most fem protag games some give good balance for a lesbian route this one just doesn't give that vibe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Never played this game (yet) given the tags it came off promising although the "group sex" mainly implies mostly dick involved it'd be great on a girls only group if possible...as most fem protag games some give good balance for a lesbian route this one just doesn't give that vibe.
Game is more about Laura's sexual desire with male cocks, but lesbian content was, maybe in Chapter 2 will be more :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Game is more about Laura's sexual desire with male cocks, but lesbian content was, maybe in Chapter 2 will be more :)
Btw where do you go for inputting gallery code I read earlier for where to get the code but no way of how to use it.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Is the gallery up to date? What I mean is that if all the scenes including from this update are there.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is the gallery up to date? What I mean is that if all the scenes including from this update are there.
Gallery have scenes from previous releases, new scenes you play through update and they will be in gallery in 1.7

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Here's hoping for lesbian content a scene with Laura and Emma lol they're pretty much hottest women in the game
The hottest 100%, but how can you see it? With James friend Marcus understandable, he has cock, Laura loves male big black cock, you want Laura to have fun also with James girlfriend? :ROFLMAO: I see this scene only if they go to night club, drink too much alcohol, start compliment each other boobs and ass, start kissing, after go to toilet and have fun there, something like this:ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Here's hoping for lesbian content a scene with Laura and Emma lol they're pretty much hottest women in the game
Oh sorry, I thought you wrote Zoe, not Emma, Emma is Laura's daughter, what lesbian scene are you talking about between them?:ROFLMAO: I believe you talked about Zoe, James girlfriend.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes