Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks I'll try this, Although I did use this methoid to update other rpgm games like genesis order as they have this update only stuff and they do work fine after like 6-7 crashes at start menu.
Yeah, have the same problem, again that because Mac don't support RPGM, no worry, in Ren'Py everything is OK :)

kazim23

Mar 23, 2018
My first post for years , for the game excited me most until last couple of updates. I'm writing this because I believe that Dark Anu can make much more better work in the future. And maybe this feedback can give him a different type of perspective about the game.

Unfortunately last update was a huge disappointment for me. I believe until Reverend scene (3some with Kisha) , sex scenes was hot , character progress was impressive. But that scene happen to be a breaking point for the game. Now we got a main protag. transformed from a caring housewife and mother (attributes that makes David scenes and drunk sex with Joe scenes incredibly hot) to a slut that fucking a Reverend for bet , gloryhole fucking when her husband throw up a meter away , join an orgy with her sister in law without questioning or hesitating.

I believe it is not too late to fix things and get back to its normal way and I am sure that Dark Anu has everything it takes to do so. But right now we got 2 years of character progress throwing away for orgies. I mean we can have orgies or meaningless sex scenes with single , cock crazed , teen characters. We don't need a housewife motive for these things.

I hope we can see hot scenes as we saw it before. But if this game will continue like this there is nothing for me to hope LIA would be better , and I can see hot scenes with Laura character.

Still one of the great games and I want to thank Dark Anu for this game even with complaints I wrote on top. I wish good luck to him for the future.

Reactions: Gearz24

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My first post for years , for the game excited me most until last couple of updates. I'm writing this because I believe that Dark Anu can make much more better work in the future. And maybe this feedback can give him a different type of perspective about the game.

Unfortunately last update was a huge disappointment for me. I believe until Reverend scene (3some with Kisha) , sex scenes was hot , character progress was impressive. But that scene happen to be a breaking point for the game. Now we got a main protag. transformed from a caring housewife and mother (attributes that makes David scenes and drunk sex with Joe scenes incredibly hot) to a slut that fucking a Reverend for bet , gloryhole fucking when her husband throw up a meter away , join an orgy with her sister in law without questioning or hesitating.

I believe it is not too late to fix things and get back to its normal way and I am sure that Dark Anu has everything it takes to do so. But right now we got 2 years of character progress throwing away for orgies. I mean we can have orgies or meaningless sex scenes with single , cock crazed , teen characters. We don't need a housewife motive for these things.

I hope we can see hot scenes as we saw it before. But if this game will continue like this there is nothing for me to hope LIA would be better , and I can see hot scenes with Laura character.

Still one of the great games and I want to thank Dark Anu for this game even with complaints I wrote on top. I wish good luck to him for the future.
Story develops like Dark want and how big supporters like me or regular ones suggest in some points, you have choice to play or not to play and don't have power to impact on Dark decisions.

kazim23

Mar 23, 2018
Story develops like Dark want and how big supporters like me or regular ones suggest in some points, you have choice to play or not to play and don't have power to impact on Dark decisions.
I know, thats why I didn't say "I command him ...". I just specified my wishes about the game.

Reactions: Obranyi

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Therefore in Developer's note said that Dark isn't native English speaker, he is from Brazil! Help him with translation then if you are disappointed.
This place is full of assumptive smartasses. Making a note of something does NOT automatically mean the commenter is annoyed, disappointed, whining, or any other words people wanna use to describe what it ISN'T.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone post a walktrough for 1.6? Thanks
1. Talk to Emma.
2. Go to the Temple and talk to Master Komi.
3. As Emma collect the clothes on the floor around the house.
a - on the floor in Emma's room
b - on the floor in Laura's room
c - enter in the James' room.
4. Put the clothes in the washing machine.
5. Click on the package in the kitchen.
6. Go to Emma's room and change clothes (click on the circle).
7. Go to the building where Samuel works (Taxi select Offices).
8. As Laura click on Coly but he will use a smoke bomb, keep clicking on him until Laura gives up.
9. Go to the beach (you can't use the taxi).
10. Talk to Coly on the beach.
11. Hide in the alley.
12. Keep walking towards Laura's house.
13. As James, talk to Marcus in front of Laura's house.
14. Go to James' room with Marcus.
15. As Marcus go out.
16. As James talk to Emma in her room.
17. As Laura talk to James (he is sleeping in his bed).
18. As Emma go to Jack's House (the fat neighbor)
19. As Jack go to Kisha's Clothing Store.
20. Go back to Jack's house.
21. As Samuel go to Laura's house.
22. As Samuel Follow Laura at the Police Station.
23. As Veronica find the Orange Club.
24. As Veronica go to the van.
25. As Laura go to the beach.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can you hide the textbox? Right clicking the mouse does not hide the textbox.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes