nicolas87

Jan 2, 2018
1. Parla con Emma.
2. Vai al Tempio e parla con il Maestro Komi.
3. Mentre Emma raccoglie i vestiti sul pavimento intorno alla casa.
a - sul pavimento nella stanza di Emma
b - sul pavimento nella stanza di Laura
c - entra nella stanza di Giacomo.
4. Metti i vestiti in lavatrice.
5. Fare clic sul pacchetto in cucina.
6. Vai nella stanza di Emma e cambia i vestiti (clicca sul cerchio).
7. Vai all'edificio dove lavora Samuel (Taxi seleziona Uffici).
8. Mentre Laura fa clic su Coly ma lui userà una bomba fumogena, continua a fare clic su di lui finché Laura non si arrende.
9. Vai in spiaggia (non puoi usare il taxi).
10. Parla con Coly sulla spiaggia.
11. Nasconditi nel vicolo.
12. Continua a camminare verso la casa di Laura.
13. Come James, parla con Marcus davanti alla casa di Laura.
14. Vai nella stanza di James con Marcus.
15. Mentre Marcus esce.
16. Mentre James parla con Emma nella sua stanza.
17. Mentre Laura parla con James (sta dormendo nel suo letto).
18. Mentre Emma va a casa di Jack (il vicino grasso)
19. Mentre Jack va al negozio di abbigliamento di Kisha.
20. Torna a casa di Jack.
21. Mentre Samuel va a casa di Laura.
22. Come Samuel Segui Laura alla stazione di polizia.
23. Mentre Veronica trova l'Orange Club.
24. Mentre Veronica va al furgone.
25. Mentre Laura va in spiaggia.
[/CITAZIONE]
È proprio il punto 17 che non mi fa entrare nella camera di James, io sono bloccato lì.. ☹

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Tony is prob the ugliest mf'er i've ever seen xD and that's saying something, and emma clearly has 0 standards xD and if pretty boy james really wanted to "protect" his sister (which is just a dumb prospect entirely as she's a (naive) woman capable of her own choices) he could always beat his ugly ass.

now ugly guys aren't the issue, the issue is an ugly mf'er being a succesfull player is just unbelievable

Last edited:

conde

Jul 2, 2017
49. Catch Samuel and David talking in the kitchen. (you need to see the map event “Peter’s Secrets” take a look at the Map Events section.
Hello, the game does not allow me to advance more than here. I can not find it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Obranyl, help me, brother. I am at an impasse, I am following the walkthrough, I got to the part where it says in order to proceed, I first have to go to the beach, and to go to the beach map. So I went to the memory room and found the beach scene replay, but when it was finished I was supposed to go to the market with Emma or James, but when I leave the house, I am alone. So something is wrong. Give me a hand, thank you.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyl, help me, brother. I am at an impasse, I am following the walkthrough, I got to the part where it says in order to proceed, I first have to go to the beach, and to go to the beach map. So I went to the memory room and found the beach scene replay, but when it was finished I was supposed to go to the market with Emma or James, but when I leave the house, I am alone. So something is wrong. Give me a hand, thank you.
What update is this?

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Tony is prob the ugliest mf'er i've ever seen xD and that's saying something, and emma clearly has 0 standards xD and if pretty boy james really wanted to "protect" his sister (which is just a dumb prospect entirely as she's a (naive) woman capable of her own choices) he could always beat his ugly ass.

now ugly guys aren't the issue, the issue is an ugly mf'er being a succesfull player is just unbelievable
I'd agree but you need to progress the scene

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am confused to be honest what are you talking about, join discord if you are not there like I see and ask Dark Anu in LLS chat, he will help.
Ok, this might help, on the Guide/Walkthrough on the OP, item 31 is what I'm talking about.

LauraLS_Walkthrough.pdf

I've walked to the beach and gone to the beach house, can't get in the house and nobody is around. I went to the memory room and found a beach memory, and played that, but there is still nobody around to go to the store with me after I get back to the house.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, this might help, on the Guide/Walkthrough on the OP, item 31 is what I'm talking about.

LauraLS_Walkthrough.pdf

I've walked to the beach and gone to the beach house, can't get in the house and nobody is around. I went to the memory room and found a beach memory, and played that, but there is still nobody around to go to the store with me after I get back to the house.
Still I repeat, join discord and ask Dark, I am not Dev, he is and will help and explain what to do.

Reactions: CutieLvr

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
same problem..any suggestions?
There is a save file (slot 7 ) i think when you extract this update already in the game, which is just after that event when laura talks to lisa whos sleeping in her room. Play from that point onwards

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is getting frustrating, I tried to go to Discord, apparently, they have my email already, still can't get in. This is where I am at. Laura took Sam home from the bar and she sucked him off. She went to take a shower and was interrupted by the French guy who fucked her while Sam was trying to get into the bathroom to pee. She finds Sam passed out outside the bathroom and takes him back to bed. What do I do next???? The Guide/Walkthrough on the OP says that I have to do a beach scene to proceed, I tried going to the beach and the beach house but nothing happens. HELP!!!! I'm getting ready to say goodbye to this game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is a save file (slot 7 ) i think when you extract this update already in the game, which is just after that event when laura talks to lisa whos sleeping in her room. Play from that point onwards
That slot takes me too far into the game, I'm not even close to that point. I would be missing a lot of the game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This is getting frustrating, I tried to go to Discord, apparently, they have my email already, still can't get in. This is where I am at. Laura took Sam home from the bar and she sucked him off. She went to take a shower and was interrupted by the French guy who fucked her while Sam was trying to get into the bathroom to pee. She finds Sam passed out outside the bathroom and takes him back to bed. What do I do next???? The Guide/Walkthrough on the OP says that I have to do a beach scene to proceed, I tried going to the beach and the beach house but nothing happens. HELP!!!! I'm getting ready to say goodbye to this game.
I finally understand, it's a bug, I send save file, you are in the middle of the game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You joined discord, I saw your entrance on server.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes