Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This is getting frustrating, I tried to go to Discord, apparently, they have my email already, still can't get in. This is where I am at. Laura took Sam home from the bar and she sucked him off. She went to take a shower and was interrupted by the French guy who fucked her while Sam was trying to get into the bathroom to pee. She finds Sam passed out outside the bathroom and takes him back to bed. What do I do next???? The Guide/Walkthrough on the OP says that I have to do a beach scene to proceed, I tried going to the beach and the beach house but nothing happens. HELP!!!! I'm getting ready to say goodbye to this game.

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Laura: Lustful Secrets [v1.6] [Dark Anu]

COMPRESSED:

Win:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
thank you

3+ GB for official compressed is a little bit much for my 10 year old PC
and 14+ for non compressed i have to get an external harddrive for that

Reactions: Zagi4

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, my friend, Obranyl, the patch worked perfectly. Unfortunately, I think the game is very bug infested. Your patch got me through the beach scene and I got as far as Laura getting home after watching her Mom getting fucked by the market owner. She wanted to apologize to her Dad for being wrong about her Mom. Dad and Sam weren't home so she was headed to Joe's but she had to change out of her short shorts, there is no black spot or circle in any room that will allow her to change her outfit, sooooo stuck again.

I'm pretty sure that I am playing the compressed v0.1.6c My question is, is there a compressed v0.1.6a available and can you post that link? I don't have space for the full version, 15Gs is a lot for any one game.

It's not fair to you guys out there to keep coming to our rescue because of all these glitches. Waiting for the next version might be a better option.
Thanks for trying and thanks for your help.

Reactions: Obranyi

Sh0ckingBeahvior

Jun 8, 2021
Someone can send a save when jack leave for keisha clothing store?
i got a bug where i cant move in this direction only to the left side of the house

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i am sorry but this writing is atrocious

in august 2021 one of the first posts offered constructive criticism on that point
and apperently since then nothing changed

or maybe it was even worse idk

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
i am sorry but this writing is atrocious

in august 2021 one of the first posts offered constructive criticism on that point
and apperently since then nothing changed

or maybe it was even worse idk
I disagree with you, for non native English speaker nice writing, he works alone on every component of the game.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It seems to me that the game is very good for being an amateur game, it has light comedy and sexy girls, it great to have a good time and I hope it doesn't try to be something that is not in the future. Light games are necessary, it's not a bad thing, I just hope that the developer didn't exaggerate with the traits of the characters, I mean, Samuel can't be a total loser, he has to have his victories and Laura can't be a complete slut. Once the great Kirk Lazarus said "Never Go Full Retard" some wise words.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I think I don't need any help anymore. I find my old save...

Last edited:
Reactions: elbro

Albay

Jul 4, 2021
I'm already looking forward to new scenes and also island adventures update coming soon?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It seems to me that the game is very good for being an amateur game, it has light comedy and sexy girls, it great to have a good time and I hope it doesn't try to be something that is not in the future. Light games are necessary, it's not a bad thing, I just hope that the developer didn't exaggerate with the traits of the characters, I mean, Samuel can't be a total loser, he has to have his victories and Laura can't be a complete slut. Once the great Kirk Lazarus said "Never Go Full Retard" some wise words.
I never heard that quote, "Never, go full retard", but, I like it, it's very funny and true.

Reactions: elbro

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

• Freigeschaltet

April 2023 Calendar =
    March 2023 Calendar =
    February 2023 Calendar =
    January 2023 Calendar=
    Anu's Calendar 2022 =
    Anu's Calendar 2021 =

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
'Update only' option would be great. Maybe then compressed version won't be needed. I want to see Laura's ass in high resolution :ROFLMAO:

Humble suggestion. ;)

Reactions: Obranyi

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
'Update only' option would be great. Maybe then compressed version won't be needed. I want to see Laura's ass in high resolution :ROFLMAO:

Humble suggestion. ;)
the compressed version only compress the old version images. The update version images are not compressed.

Reactions: vincentolog
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes